• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH, American hockey team. Blowing a two goal lead in five minutes. Then lose in overtime?

AVENGE US TOMORROW MEN!!!!!!

Edit: Congrats on your win Canada!

1392923878183tzssz.gif
My heart just melted.

Wazzy

Banned
No-one else is freaking out as much as me about this in here

I'm sad :C
I'm excited for the movie! It's one of my most anticipated.

I'm so conflicted over CP. He's hot, he's probably going to be perfect in this movie and yet I hate that I hate him in RL. ; ; oh well. I'm so ready for this movie.

AcridMeat

Banned
X0iWYOU.png

HYmnwU3.png

JmtfM2p.png

No, I'm super hyped for it too!!!
My most anticipated movie of this year for sure!

I still feel I'm gonna hype it to levels it can't possibly reach though... :|
I hyped Prometheus like no other and was really disappointed by it. Try to avoid hype as best as you can. Usually by avoiding any promotional material for it.

I hyped Prometheus like no other and was really disappointed by it. Try to avoid hype as best as you can. Usually by avoiding any promotional material for it.

I think I always just have in the back of my mind "Hey, it could be shit, and it's not the end of the world if it is". Helps keep me not be super disappointed.

MutFox

Banned

I still think the next prometheus is gonna be good...
Well better than the last.

How can't a movie about a lady and robot head be good?

I think I always just have in the back of my mind "Hey, it could be shit, and it's not the end of the world if it is". Helps keep me not be super disappointed.

Hmmm... It's gonna be awesome though... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom