• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ohhhh

How do you upload moves? I didn't pay attention on how to :lol

when you're in a fight, use the summon move (not the summon friend one, the other one. upload move? forgot what it's called), then you do whatever move you wanna do. Usually you'd do it before you use the special move.

Is butter a carb?
vubLVLF.gif

Well first you have your cousins... Then you have your first cousins.. And then you have your second cousins.. Wait.. That's not right, is it?

Oh hell no! I did not leave the south side for this!

If only you knew how mean she really is... You'd know that I'm not allowed to wear hoop earrings, right? Yeah! Two years ago she told me hoops earrings were her thing and I wasn't allowed to wear them anymore. And then for Hannakuh my parents got this pair of really expensive white gold hoops and I had to pretend like I didn't even like them and... it was so sad. And you know she cheats on Aaron? Yes, every Thursday he thinks she's doing SAT prep but really she's hooking up with Shane Oman in the projection room above the auditorium! I never told anybody that because I am such a good friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom