• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell is happening in here

I'm not racist enough for this thread.

AND THAT MEANS QUITE A BIT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQeTlxhhmEo

Get your life!

Someone wrote in that book that I'm lying about being a virgin because I use super jumbo tampons. But it's not my fault if I have a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina.

Gretchen, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles.

And I'm sorry for telling everyone about it.

And I'm sorry for repeating it now.

I'm sorry that everyone is so jealous of me.

But I can't help it that I'm popular.

You got your freshmen, ROTC guys, preps, J.V. jocks, Asian nerds, cool Asians, varsity jocks, unfriendly black hotties, girls who eat their feelings, girls who don't eat anything, desperate wannabes, burnouts, sexually active band geeks, the greatest people you will ever meet, and the worst.

AcridMeat

Banned
I haven't watched either in years, but I can't decide if I like Clueless more than Mean Girls.

Clueless has Brittany Murphy, and she was one of my favorite people in Hollywood.
;_;

Wazzy

Banned
I haven't watched either in years, but I can't decide if I like Clueless more than Mean Girls.

Clueless has Brittany Murphy, and she was one of my favorite people in Hollywood.
;_;
Mean girls is better but Clueless was great.

Paul Rudd Hnghhh

One time, she met John Stamos on a plane. And he told her she was pretty.

Also, go correct this immediately.

My apologies. I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AcridMeat

Banned
I can't respond to this, I've never seen Clueless!
B06uG9z.gif

I think you'd like it a lot. Though I don't remember how young you are, so maybe some of the 80's/90's nostalgia and references won't hit. X:

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
kk upgraded from a measly 250 power hack&slash to a 7.5k power Maximum Draw. :lol

enjoy. You won't be able to reuse it until I update it again, so just let me know if you want me to update it again...

Wazzy

Banned
kk upgraded from a measly 250 power hack&slash to a 7.5k power Maximum Draw. :lol

enjoy. You won't be able to reuse it until I update it again, so just let me know if you want me to update it again...
Thanks shug! I updated too but my attack probably sucks ass.

Alright! Back to fighting a boss for the hunter job.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Thanks shug! I updated too but my attack probably sucks ass.

Alright! Back to fighting a boss for the hunter job.

What's your setup atm?

I'm still rocking Red Mage/Freelancer Agnes (need that examine still for now), Knight/Valkyrie Edea, Monk/Spell Fencer Tiz, Hunter/Spell Fencer Ringabel.

Spell Fencer too good.

Also Edea with the Red Mage Rescue support ability for extra BP's goes so well with Valkyrie, awwwwww yiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom