• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I will never stop being impressed by the quantity and quality of the artwork that came out of this.

BIRD JESUS

PIHHwq4.gif

Smiley90

Taylor Swift lives here.

Any attempt to slander RI is now invalid

"Swift lives between a three-bedroom duplex penthouse in Midtown Nashville, Tennessee[1][447] and a three-bedroom cottage in Beverly Hills, California.[448] She owns an eight-bedroom summer home in coastal Watch Hill, Rhode Island."

mhmmm. "summer home" eh. Doesn't count. Nice try though.

"Swift lives between a three-bedroom duplex penthouse in Midtown Nashville, Tennessee[1][447] and a three-bedroom cottage in Beverly Hills, California.[448] She owns an eight-bedroom summer home in coastal Watch Hill, Rhode Island."

mhmmm. "summer home" eh. Doesn't count. Nice try though.

1) you were clearly salty enough to look her up so I'd consider that a win for me

2) you haven't seen mean girls which is a travesty and therefore your judgements cannot be trusted

3) the Canucks suck

Smiley90

1) you were clearly salty enough to look her up so I'd consider that a win for me

2) you haven't seen mean girls which is a travesty and therefore your judgements cannot be trusted

3) the Canucks suck

how is that a win for you :lol

and yeah I haven't... will have to do that someday.

and yes, they do. I know.

AcridMeat

Banned
Good luck Tiddum!

I was leaning forward in my chair and the cat jumped in the space behind me and now they keep kicking my butt. D:

It would be about what I was getting paid last year for tutoring, $37 / hour, but I'm not sure how many hours it'd be. And it would only be guaranteed to go for half a year. Even so, better than nothing.

...$37 / hr?

sunsetplane.jpg

Australian wages are higher than American, but cost of living is too. That would be 70k+ if it was full time, but it's technically a casual position meaning less reliable hours. Casual jobs pay more than full time but you don't get the same job security that you have with a full time position, there are no fixed hours and the employer can choose to stop giving you hours at their own discretion, more or less.

But yeah, can't complain about the pay.

"tutoring"

Teaching practical classes in Computer Science at the university. The people in that role are called "tutors". I think they're called TAs in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom