• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Fuck yeah!

It is awesome as hell. 2nd season even more awesome than 1st.

:D

Can't wait till season 2. People have told me, like yourself, it is even better than S2. S1 finale is shaping up to be something real good as well, I have a feeling.

Probably gonna watch 19-21 tonight, 22-23 tomorrow.

Chuckie

:D

Can't wait till season 2. People have told me, like yourself, it is even better than S2. S1 finale is shaping up to be something real good as well, I have a feeling.

Probably gonna watch 19-21 tonight, 22-23 tomorrow.

Apart from True Detective, Arrow is my favorite show at the moment.

I like how it an entertaining action-packed show for everyone and at the same time is full of references for people who know the DC universe.

tumblr_n13nprgzxF1s0xjvpo1_250.gif

HELP. I CAN'T HANDLE.

Wazzy

Banned
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BAH BYE USAAAAAAAAAA

CANADA! CANADA! CANADA!

gy4Zl6N.png

YLaGDgV.gif

IHRIcOm.gif

SoEEWGY.png

AWWWWW YISSSSS
cv8RQO9.png

WHO DOUBTS ME NOW?

MutFox

Banned
Such a good day, shutout in a game where we were told we'd be taken out.
Gold in Men's Curling,
Gold in Women's Ski Cross...

Sunday morn, 4am, Gold Medal game...

MutFox

Banned
I just saw that.

That must be the most ridiculous sport ever. I can't stop laughing when I watch that.

It's really fun to play though... :p
For some reason Canada dominates in it, even though it's a Scottish game... :|

Was talking with a friend and she wants to join a league with me... haha :D

My dream last went even better than I expected. Me and Taylor Swift lasted 6 months, and we broke up amicably because I wanted to focus on my booming detective agency and she wanted to continue her music career since she had already won 10 grammies and the NPP.

My dream last went even better than I expected. Me and Taylor Swift lasted 6 months, and we broke up amicably because I wanted to focus on my booming detective agency and she wanted to continue her music career since she had already won 10 grammies and the NPP.

Flawless dream. What a global icon.

Adorable.

But then, even I was cute at a young age
negative_mandxu83.jpg

Our children will be beautiful.

Also I'm reading a book about the Cuban Missile Crisis and the KGB and they mentioned the three Baltic states. I thought of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom