• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
for you I will suck as hard and long as you want me too ;) <3

tumblr_mp48ovCLMx1ry4q0lo1_400.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Not a joke. They only fucked up a couple of minor bits, overall the ending is more narratively efficient and elegant while preserving the spirit of the comic.
Ehhh I don't think so. From memory it made Manhatten and Veidt's characters way more shallow than they deserved.

I haven't been keeping up on the twitch pokemon thing, what's the situation?
Ani018MS.png

Dawg

Soon this thread will end.

Each of us on their seperate path again.

I've seen things some gaffers wouldn't believe. Fanfics written by WhereAreMahDragonz. I watched ThoseDeafMutes post a picture of his beard while in bed. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

tumblr_m0khl71IK81qepf8yo1_500.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Just got off work. Spent a good 4-5 hours building a desk my coworker was supposed to do but instead he left a mess everywhere and only completed the smallest part of the desk, a tiny drawer.

So tired. ; ;

According to this book, the head of the KGB at the time, Yuri Andropov, ordered that the remains be exhumed and destroyed.

Just looked up on Wikipedia, apparently both happened. Hitler and Braun were burned in a petrol fire in March '45, and interned at several locations over the next few years. In the 1970's they were exhumed, cremated and scattered.

Seems like they weren't exactly sure whose horribly charred body was whose, so they exhumed about 11-12 bodies and cremated the lot of them together.

Just looked up on Wikipedia, apparently both happened. Hitler and Braun were burned in a petrol fire in March '45, and interned at several locations over the next few years. In the 1970's they were exhumed, cremated and scattered.

Seems like they weren't exactly sure whose horribly charred body was whose, so they exhumed about 11-12 bodies and cremated the lot of them together.

Oh. That's interesting.

History rules!

Wazzy

Banned
Screw it. Changed my avatar since nearly everyone else has.

HYmnwU3.png

I approve.

5 hours building a desk? Damn girl, did it not have any screws and you had to forge them yourself? :V

I can't wait for BlueBadger to change his avatar.

usea I like the spaceship a lot!
Basically the instructions sucked and I had to help customers while building. I've also never assembled a desk that large with so many parts. Hutch and multiple drawers. Was a pain. :(

AcridMeat

Banned
Basically the instructions sucked and I had to help customers while building. I've also never assembled a desk that large with so many parts. Hutch and multiple drawers. Was a pain. :(
Those damn customers always get in the way. I know the feeling, I had to build a barbecue with crap instructions too. I couldn't believe the price tag after finishing...

Wazzy

Banned
Those damn customers always get in the way. I know the feeling, I had to build a barbecue with crap instructions too. I couldn't believe the price tag after finishing...
They really are the worst. I wonder what building a BBQ is like.

Anyway I got most of the desk done. My coworker needed to do like two things so here's hoping he isn't lazy enough to leave it.

Alright, after work nap time and then I'll be joining some Skype sessions tonight. :D

usea

I was going to get a haircut yesterday, but my interview got pushed back and went long so I didn't have time. Still haven't done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom