• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
was that even acrid i talked to?
hqdefault.jpg

Yes

Cllyde if you do make it to hawaii take me with you cause there aint nothin for me here

Wazzy

Banned
Damn what grace in that avatar, someone must have been super good at skilled things like photoshop and stuff to create that, damn
Peter I'll prepare those VIII images for tomorrow! Soo sleepy but I'll send them!

I have a favour to ask about a design for a friend that I trust only your amazing skills could do. <3

Spent 3 hours waiting in the hospital emergency room. Mother taken there after pains in her abdomen got so severe she needed morphine. She's medicated but they still haven't gotten around to seeing her. Told me to go home and sleep (3.30am currently).

Ungh.

MutFox

Banned
Spent 3 hours waiting in the hospital emergency room. Mother taken there after pains in her abdomen got so severe she needed morphine. She's medicated but they still haven't gotten around to seeing her. Told me to go home and sleep (3.30am currently).

Ungh.

Sending good vibes your way.

Ungh.

That's rough :(. Sending my best wishes and hugs your way! I'll keep her in my thoughts

Dawg

Dawg, bro! Me and you will never part! D': If I can't add you on BNet, I'll add you on Steam, XBL, PSN, and even 3DS! Our brotherhood shall survive. THE STICKS WILL LIVE ON!

I should check BNet but I don't have an active sub right now D:

PSN: GuerrillaDawg

I play teh PS4z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom