• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
I like all bacon.

Yes there are better versions,
but I won't say no to any of bacon.

Unless it has gone bad,
No one likes bad bacon...

Dawg

BB, where's your avatar from? I kinda like it. Just photoshopped the pokéball and fossil on him? Looks like an actual trainer.

Mum still in hospital, is stable. Getting kidneys flushed before they put her on some kind of medication. I'm still not sure of the details.
I'm glad she's stable!! That must have been scary tho :( you know you've got me and the rest of us if you need to talk about anything! <3 I'll keep sending positive vibes her way!!

Lol, I was about to say he reminds me of Blackquill after Windam mentioned Phoenix Wright :D
Haha yup!! :D I'm in love with the series. Also gotta thank Wazzy for finding me the scan :)

Windam

Scaley member
Mum still in hospital, is stable. Getting kidneys flushed before they put her on some kind of medication. I'm still not sure of the details.

Hope she gets better soon, Tiddums. Well wishes are sent your way (although they make take a while. Canada Post sucks.)!

Oh god, new footage from the World of Warcraft expansion is being leaked

I want to play it D:

WHERE IS THIS FOOTAGE?! I AM SO TIRED OF PANDARIA.

Sooooo, it seems that NBC is going to make a Heroes miniseries next year. 13 episodes with new characters and arc.

I am conflicted, they should leave bad enough alone, buuuut it could be good. I also want more superheroes on my TV.

I also don't care that I am double posting. Step it up people!!!!

MutFox

Banned
Pretty sure I've gotten enough sleep now,
just so I don't pass out during the Gold Game...

Probably be on here during the game.

proud_charmander_by_kol98-d525yi2.png

Wazzy

Banned
I didn't play vita version only because I play that and TWAU with a group of friends.

Still, TWD is so good I'd push playing it anyway you can.

AcridMeat

Banned
I loved TWD and I think it would actually be a pretty good handheld game. Relaxing on a couch, crying horribly. Perfect.

Haha this cat. We have a toy which is a mouse on a stick, and she just takes the mouse in her mouth and runs around the house with the stick dragging and banging into the walls.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Isn't it the same price? Just do it dude, OLED is 2kool.

Yeah but I feel like I'm wasting money by buying it outside of a bundle. Know what I mean?

I guess....................

I loved TWD and I think it would actually be a pretty good handheld game. Relaxing on a couch, crying horribly. Perfect.

Haha this cat. We have a toy which is a mouse on a stick, and she just takes the mouse in her mouth and runs around the house with the stick dragging and banging into the walls.

I want a cat again too :(

-looks at pictures of cats in nearby animal shelters-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom