• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick nickname my Tyrunt

250px-696Tyrunt.png

Wazzy

Banned
I'll say wazzy, you still haven't linked 'em.

I wish you could carry 8 pokemon at a time. I can't choose between my faves ;_;
I'm sorry shug. :(

Right?!! There's two other pokemon I really want on my team but I'm limited to 6.

It's like tactical games for me where I want at least two more jobs in my party but the cap is usually 6. Wah.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just like having stupid crap like nosepass in my party so he can ding like a champ after every foe is vanquished.

Speaking of, I just wiped the floor with this spikey haired cholo.

Wazzy

Banned
Never got to play it because I never had an Xbox, would be JUICED for a re-release.
I vastly prefer it to JSR(which I adore) since there's no timer making levels a lot more fun to explore. The character recruiting was also kind of fun.

The soundtracks for both are glorious. Birthday cake is still my jam.

Mum is going in for surgery. CT scans (I think that's what they were) indicated a large bowel tumor in an awkward-to-operate spot. Doctor guy said most bowel tumors are cancerous and that this one almost certainly is. Will find out how it goes in a couple of hours. If the surgery is successful she'll have to have to carry around a bag until the bowel heals up again.

Windam

Scaley member
Release Lego The Hobbit on Vita NOW please. :(

I really hope it's not a crappy portjob this time.

Mum is going in for surgery. CT scans (I think that's what they were) indicated a large bowel tumor in an awkward-to-operate spot. Doctor guy said most bowel tumors are cancerous and that this one almost certainly is. Will find out how it goes in a couple of hours. If the surgery is successful she'll have to have to carry around a bag until the bowel heals up again.

Whoa, dude... Hope she'll be okay, man. Try to take it easy. Fake Pic is here for you bro.

Wazzy

Banned
Shit. I really hope everything goes well. Best of wishes and once again, keep us updated.

Obviously thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom.

CT scan or MRI, likely..

Oh man :( I'm sorry to hear that, man!! I'm hoping for the absolute best case scenario!!! Is she going into surgery right away?

Oh man :/

My mom just finished cancer treatment, if you ever want to talk about it PM me.

My best wishes to you guys. Stay strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom