• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
But...I love X. It's my second favourite in the series. What fight are u trying to start here gurl?

U ain't.

U ain't trying to do this.

You know deep down it's the truf.

I will always fight for X being #1. Doesn't matter if you love it or not, you have to acknowledge that it is the best.

Also no it isn't and you know just as well as I do that resistance to X is futile.

AcridMeat

Banned
I tried listening to this bands latest but it was soooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.
I was just telling someone I just realized I don't like CHVRCHES. Given some other stuff I enjoy, I'm really digging to find the reason why.

edit: Class Actress is an example of a group I'm way into that's similar.

Wazzy

Banned
I will always fight for X being #1. Doesn't matter if you love it or not, you have to acknowledge that it is the best.

Also no it isn't and you know just as well as I do that resistance to X is futile.

I agree overall X is better. It's just VIII's my favourite.

But I will totally say VIII destroys X in the music and art department. It's a fact.
gy4Zl6N.png

AcridMeat

Banned
How do you feel about Purity Ring?
I was extremely hyped by them ever since I first heard Ungirthed years ago. I wanted them to release an album badly, and was subsequently hyped by any new single. The album came out and I was still all hyped and played it quite a bit then burned out on them so hard. Their sound is very samey and the album eventually became a grind.

Ungirthed remains an unabated jam though.

Another band similar that I dig is Chairlift.

I was extremely hyped by them ever since I first heard Ungirthed years ago. I wanted them to release an album badly, and was subsequently hyped by any new single. The album came out and I was still all hyped and played it quite a bit then burned out on them so hard. Their sound is very samey and the album eventually became a grind.

Ungirthed remains an unabated jam though.

Another band similar that I dig is Chairlift.

Chairlift is pretty good, I haven't gotten into them as much as I'd like to though. You should check out Daughter. They have a great sound. Youth is amazing.

ronito

All these "best songs of FF" aren't from ffiii so they're out of the running

and no, I didn't mean ffvi. That's right, come at me

been listening to eyedea a lot. guy was brilliant.

this perfomance of burn fetish really impressed me
so much raw emotion.

One last goodbye before I take my .45
Shoot a hole in the sky, rip it open
And climb inside
Empathy is the poor man's cocaine
And love is just a chemical by any other name
I like the way your pheromones make me sleepy
<3
also contains the glorious line: the grass is always greener on the other pesticide
:3

oh and in the ff department...cosmo canyon all the way bitches

and for lana del rey..probably one my biggest guilty pleasures hah.
one
two

SBH

Driving on ice was fun. A friend just called "get out, I just drove to your beach."
Had to go.

I see people talked about raspberries and the golden ones are the best ones. I have an raspberry field, but just plain old red ones.

Dragonfruit is great, but I am allergic to it. Only that, penicillin and aspartame are the things I'm allergic to. I hate this light-trend, but good that stevia is coming more popular as I can at least eat stuff with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom