• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
That girl puked up the ocean but that will never stop us from wanting the McD.
I'm actually laughing so hard right now I can't.

*girl pukes all over the floor*
Us: "Oh god that's fucking SICK. So gross oh my god. Oh are we next? Yeah I'll take a 10 piece nuggets with..•
He want that cake, cake,
Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake
Cake, cake, cake

tumblr_n07o1aUxSz1s27nbmo4_250.gif
And here I am listening to Shania Twain on the bus. Screw this, I'm turning on Queen Ri-Ri

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I have nothing to add to this conversation because I don't like shitty music.

Due to complete lack of any artistic skill, I find myself somewhat unable to participate, and yet....I want to. Could someone perhaps help a cracker out?

Just take my current avatar and make it not real please and thanks. :)

She said hi to me last summer when I worked literally next to her house *.*

Did you get your life from the All Too Well performance?
OMG IM SO JEALOUS!!! I've sang with Michael Buble, but that's about all the celebrity contact I've ever had LOL.

The one from the Grammys or the one from the Red tour?! Who cares they were both amazing <3 That's one of my favourite songs from her tbh o_o!

OMG IM SO JEALOUS!!! I've sang with Michael Buble, but that's about all the celebrity contact I've ever had LOL.

The one from the Grammys or the one from the Red tour?! Who cares they were both amazing <3 That's one of my favourite songs from her tbh o_o!

Um so you're my favorite junior tbh

Go into the thread because I'm dying to know your other faves

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Oh yeah, nothing beats sauna... 30 minutes on 80 degrees celsius, with right humidity. I will sleep like a baby today. Massage would be godsend right now

SBH

Oh yeah, nothing beats sauna... 30 minutes on 80 degrees celsius, with right humidity. I will sleep like a baby today. Massage would be godsend right now
I'm more of a hour or two in 60-70 °C and cooling off outside or bathroom many times during kind of guy. It depends on the sauna off course.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm out for this one. I like my non-me avatars too much.

NinjaBoiX

Whoa, so many posts in the last hour or so! I've probably missed loads of music links, I'm too far behind now!

Dragonz and Trab, if you dig Lana Del Ray, how about BANKS?

BANKS - Before I Ever Met You

BANKS - Warm Water

BANKS - This Is What It Feels Like

BANKS - Bedroom Wall
been listening to eyedea a lot. guy was brilliant.

this perfomance of burn fetish really impressed me
so much raw emotion.
This was great. I'm with you and acrid, nothing like seeing a really unbridled performance. On that note:

The Blood Brothers - Set Fire To The Face On Fire

:O
Ninja I lied I'm wearing my Paramore 2008 tour shirt
I'd totally wear this:

y1aNOMv.jpg

In red. I could say it's meant to be ironic or something.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
*throws a parking ticket at you*

EAT THIS.

Wakes you right up every time, ja? ;]

I can probably agree with this. Probably.

...But... It's McDicks...

You have to go. then you'll agree with me for sure.

TAKE HER THERE INSTEAD OF MCD.

Whoa, so many posts in the last hour or so! I've probably missed loads of music links, I'm too far behind now!

Dragonz and Trab, if you dig Lana Del Ray, how about BANKS?

BANKS - Before I Ever Met You

BANKS - Warm Water

BANKS - This Is What It Feels Like

BANKS - Bedroom Wall

This was great. I'm with you and acrid, nothing like seeing a really unbridled performance. On that note:

The Blood Brothers - Set Fire To The Face On Fire

:O

I'd totally wear this:

y1aNOMv.jpg

In red. I could say it's meant to be ironic or something.

Banks is amazing! I'll take a pic of my shirt later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom