• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Go Canada Go!!!

proud_charmander_by_kol98-d525yi2.png

AcridMeat

Banned
Americas. North and South America = Americas. He was talking about the continents. :)
I like how I make posts without double checking what I'm about to say. Don't be snarky as soon as you're out of bed folks. :(

Congrats to Canada by the way.

Shoveling cereal in my face passage so I can head out, thank goodness it's Sunday and there should be no traffic at all.

edit: Dragonz, you remind me of the drunken wife telling the tortilla chip joke.

Windam

Scaley member
I wish I had that power shug. I really do. I'd be hiring y'all in a heartbeat

<3 Broke university life ftl.

I like how I make posts without double checking what I'm about to say. Don't be snarky as soon as you're out of bed folks. :(

Congrats to Canada by the way.

Shoveling cereal in my face passage so I can head out, thank goodness it's Sunday and there should be no traffic at all.

edit: Dragonz, you remind me of the drunken wife telling the tortilla chip joke.

Haha I was hoping you'd say something like "continents don't sleep". Canada and we Canadians appreciate your sportsmanship.

Windam

Scaley member
There's actually a steelseries mouse out there called the Steelseries Sensei

And I didn't know you live in Canada :eek:

And I'm a noob at WoW PvP :(

Your mouse looks cooler, heh. And yep, I'm here in the best country in the Americas, making it even more awesome. Don't worry, I suck at WoW PvP, too. Serpent Sting, Steady Shot, Chimera Shot, Arcane Shot spam. I usually get ganked by DKs and Warriors and go down screaming.

Wazzy

Banned
I now have to fix my coworkers mistakes on the desk I was building. I'm too tired for this shit.
XjYPRoO.png

He didn't assemble the desk together properly after I finished getting all the pieces setup. All he had to do was tighten the parts together and even then, I already did most of it.

Windam

Scaley member
I now have to fix my coworkers mistakes on the desk I was building. I'm too tired for this shit.
XjYPRoO.png

He didn't assemble the desk together properly after I finished getting all the pieces setup. All he had to do was tighten the parts together and even then, I already did most of it.

Brb FedExing you an extra large triple-triple and a Rockstar energy drink.

1) YAYYYYYY CANADA WEEEEE! :D :D

2) Someone update me on Twitch cuz i just woke up. LOL The last thing I knew about was them catching Zapdos!

Dawg

Your mouse looks cooler, heh. And yep, I'm here in the best country in the Americas, making it even more awesome. Don't worry, I suck at WoW PvP, too. Serpent Sting, Steady Shot, Chimera Shot, Arcane Shot spam. I usually get ganked by DKs and Warriors and go down screaming.

I shall visit Canada once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom