• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
God it takes so long to catch up on this thread.

Mutes doesn't care about us little people, dude is drunk with power.

Mutes, what happened to you man? We used to be tight brah.

No idea what you mean. If you're following the rules you (probably) have nothing to fear from me.

*cackle*

Hey TDMMMMMMMMMMMM

Me and Smiley are making a bet. We need a mod to agree to the rules. It's either a tag bet(if you or bish approve) or avatar.

Want to ref? It's for the Vancouver meetup next week.

I can't make promises, we try not to give out too many tags, especially on request. But send me details and I'll look into it.

P.S. most people are asleep when it's 3am local time. I'm Strayan' remember.

SBH

We drank with our teachers too at a class trip. Our ages were 15-16. I mean drink drunk.

glover7zj62.jpeg

I think I will go to sleep now, old people need their sleep.

Wazzy

Banned
I can't make promises, we try not to give out too many tags, especially on request. But send me details and I'll look into it.

P.S. most people are asleep when it's 3am local time. I'm Strayan' remember.

That's totally fair. I'll pm you the details soon! at work lol thanks :p

Some provinces it is 18: Alberta, Manitoba, and Québec.

Thank goodness it's not that barbaric 21.

As for best ages, while I loved university, I think 25 was the start of the great years.

Oh good, I actually have something to look forward to, I started to think I might as well give up after next year.

Necrovex

I was 17 because I was a high schooler in the suburbs and hanging out in parkings lots smoking was the coolest thing we could do.

Do you still smoke?

I'll have the on and off cigarette when I'm out with friends, but those are usually once every two months. Besides those time, I have quit smoking, which is surprising since I work in a warehouse and my manager smokes all the bloody time...though he may be the reason why I seldom smoke as he is noticeably getting sicker by the week.

... how does that taste?

Adorable.

20070509_wallabyufsbi.jpg

In seriousness though, it's more similar to beef than it is to chicken, texture and colourwise. The taste is not the same though, and you'd need to try it yourself to get an idea. It's somewhat similar to Kangaroo, but not as strong.

Nuggets. I haven't had a single thing all day.

Did you just forget or what? If that was McDs I hope you got S&S sauce with it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Adorable.

20070509_wallabyufsbi.jpg

In seriousness though, it's more similar to beef than it is to chicken, texture and colourwise. The taste is not the same though, and you'd need to try it yourself to get an idea. It's somewhat similar to Kangaroo, but not as strong.

Did you just forget or what? If that was McDs I hope you got S&S sauce with it.

I've had a kangaroo burger before, you get them in Vancouver. Was pretty decent. had beet on it, too. Definitely an interesting and delicious experience.

No they were the frozen kind. I didn't have any food in the house.

I guess the bad weather has been preventing food shipments to RI. Poor people :(

I've had a kangaroo burger before, you get them in Vancouver. Was pretty decent. had beet on it, too. Definitely an interesting and delicious experience.

One of the few foods that we can actually say is uniquely Australian. Other than Vegemite, which most people hate. Americans usually try to slather it on bread as though it's peanut butter. Rookie error.

Smiley90

The free version is still out there. It's so buggy and awesome.

I just started the steam version, and it's sooo good with the intro. I have an octodad t shirt too.

Fuck I love octodad guys

what's Octodad? Tell us about it.

I guess the bad weather has been preventing food shipments to RI. Poor people :(

One of the few foods that we can actually say is uniquely Australian. Other than Vegemite, which most people hate. Americans usually try to slather it on bread as though it's peanut butter. Rookie error.

I was pretty surprised they had it on the menu. "Australian Burger? With kangaroo meat and beet? i gotta try dis"

Acid08

Banned
The free version is still out there. It's so buggy and awesome.

I just started the steam version, and it's sooo good with the intro. I have an octodad t shirt too.

Fuck I love octodad guys
I played the original a bit but my computer can't run it decently. Gonna have to wait for the PS4 version.

Say what you want, say you want you like
Say you want me to do and I got you
Tell me how to love you, tell me how to hold you

I’mma get it right on the first try for you
Cause you ain’t never had a woman like me, yeah
And you will never have another like me, yeah
Noooooo
So I’ma give it to you baby

iLBPUyFVqiI3v.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
It was a game a couple guys made while in college. It got a bunch of hype around it and they were funded to do a full release. I'm so stoked for them and the fact they were shown at the Sony presser was so fucking cool.

Seriously.
e64GXIB.png

Smiley90

I am 21!!! :D .... Going on 2.
Speaking of turning 22, that's in a couple months for me. I'm actually thinking if having my birthday be Taylor Swift themed in honor of that glorious song. We're going downtown. YOU SHOULD COME TWERK WITH US

dqVTD.gif

I am 21!!! :D .... Going on 2.
Speaking of turning 22, that's in a couple months for me. I'm actually thinking if having my birthday be Taylor Swift themed in honor of that glorious song. We're going downtown. YOU SHOULD COME TWERK WITH US

Hey, guys, what's going on in he--

And I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom