• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I got mine out I got 9 shots of some kind of numbing agent in my gums. Fucking nine needles into my gums. The surgery didn't hurt but I could still feel all the pulling, cracking, and ripping. It was weird as hell.
I'm not worried about the surgery itself. I got circumcised (awake) at 16, so I can handle surgery :p

I'm more worried about the recovery.

I need new yoga pants
I do too actually mine are all ripped at the bottom ;_; and Wazzy keeps smacking my ass when I wear them LOL

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We can't re-use the heavy breathing. That's against some kind of OT rule.

I'm not coming on skype as much as you're asking for it

I............. wat. why. just... why.

Oh.

I never had a choice in the matter unfortunately because America.
I didn't really have a choice either ;_; not that I mind now. It feels much better haha! But when I was born a piece of the skin was fused shut to the head, and my doctor said I'd grew out of it.. And like.. I didn't. LOL and if I didn't get it done it might have ripped!

When I was born the doctors thought I might die so they sent me to another hospital for two whole weeks

My mom couldn't visit because she had obviously just given birth but my dad did

Sometimes I wonder if I was switched with another baby by accident

Smiley90

I didn't really have a choice either ;_; not that I mind now. It feels much better haha! But when I was born a piece of the skin was fused shut to the head, and my doctor said I'd grew out of it.. And like.. I didn't. LOL and if I didn't get it done it might have ripped!

So THAT's why you're a bottom!

When I was born the doctors thought I might die so they sent me to another hospital for two whole weeks

My mom couldn't visit because she had obviously just given birth but my dad did

Sometimes I wonder if I was switched with another baby by accident

I spent half of my first year in the hospital because I nearly died. Woo!

Ouch! Fucking ouch!
The surgery itself wasn't too bad even though I was awake for it! But the recovery was one of the most painful things I've ever experienced LOLL.. Especially because I had never been able to pull my foreskin back at all so the head underneath was so raw when it rubbed against clothes or anything..

So THAT's why you're a bottom!
LOLLLLL no not quite!!
im a bottom because I had a traumatic experience the first (and only) time I tried to top :p

Smiley90

STORYTIME BADGER

Did he shit over your dick? You know how much I like a good shit story.

STORYTIME BADGER

Did he shit over your dick? You know how much I like a good shit story.
Not exactly.. But there was clearly no douching involved BECAUSE HIS ASS WAS FULL OF IT. And I had to
finger him to prepare him because we were both virgins, and then my fingers REEKED of it. And I could FEEL IT. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! So I made sure when I was kissing him to put my fingers near his face to TEACH HIM A LESSON GODDAMNIT.

Brb as I puke from recalling this.

original

Not exactly.. But there was clearly no douching involved BECAUSE HIS ASS WAS FULL OF IT. And I had to
finger him to prepare him because we were both virgins, and then my fingers REEKED of it. And I could FEEL IT. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! So I made sure when I was kissing him to put my fingers near his face to TEACH HIM A LESSON GODDAMNIT.

NOPE.

NOPE.

NOPE.

NOPE.GIF x1000

Smiley90

My most painful experience ever was when I got my period for the first time

Like, shit man. It was like I was being ripped open from the inside.

woooooooo for being a guy. I guess. I have other, embarrassing and painful physical problems though so I can semi-relate.

what the fuck is wrong with all of you

A lot of things.

So what you're saying is that my tag really should be yours?

You poor poor man D:
;_____; thanks for the sympathy, gurl
NOPE.

NOPE.

NOPE.

NOPE.GIF x1000
RIGHT?! And I was so mad cause I was that nice boyfriend who DOUCHED ahead of time. ;____;

woooooooo for being a guy. I guess. I have other, embarrassing and painful physical problems though so I can semi-relate.

A lot of things.

So what you're saying is that my tag really should be yours?
don't give them any ideas plz ;_____;

Smiley90

Let's just say there coincidentally is also poop involved.

;_____; thanks for the sympathy, gurl

RIGHT?! And I was so mad cause I was that nice boyfriend who DOUCHED ahead of time. ;____;

don't give them any ideas plz ;_____;

BlueBadger
Stop shitting on my team
Keep shitting on my finger

Also I showed Windam this page.

"Honey Badger: i am done
Honey Badger: so done with that place
Honey Badger: asking tdm for a perma"

Smiley90

Most painful experience wasn't even my most serious injury, weirdly.

It was probably when I temporarily dislodged my knee playing handball. Someone stepped on my shoe running after me, it got off, I stepped onto the slippery indoor floor not realizing my friction went from shoe to sock and brutally twisted my knee.

Most painful experience wasn't even my most serious injury, weirdly.

It was probably when I temporarily dislodged my knee playing handball. Someone stepped on my shoe running after me, it got off, I stepped onto the slippery indoor floor not realizing my friction went from shoe to sock and brutally twisted my knee.

Yeah, I'm going to have to go with a popped out kneecap for most painful thing I've ever experienced.

God, it happened ten years ago and it still haunts me.
Just reading these has made my knee twitch in discomfort ;_; LOL

Slapshot to the elbow. Missed any pads/gear I had on. I also took one to the throat, but it was a glancing blow and didn't break anything. Couldn't breathe for a bit though.

Smiley90

Yeah, I'm going to have to go with a popped out kneecap for most painful thing I've ever experienced.

The above actually happened to me AGAIN like a year later, while skiing. Took a jump, landed with one ski straight and one ski sideways going off-track. my knee was so swollen I barely got it out of my ski pants later.

Slapshot to the elbow. Missed any pads/gear I had on.

Did your bone survive that? oo

Acid08

Banned

Popped out knee cap does fucking suck. Had to have one of those full leg casts for it too. Annoying as fuck.

Worst pain for me was when I dislocated my wrist and I set it back by myself. Literally threw up from the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom