• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
vladimir-putin-riding-bear.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
Woke up with a really bad sore throat... I feel like I'm dying. D':

Also,
WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SPIDERS ON THIS PAGE?!

What about now? LOl

I.. I'm terrified :( hold me, bb.

Nope LOL. I'll just PM you or stalk Smiley on Facebook to see his friends LOL (he has you, right? :p).

edit: I'm a creep so I found you LOL

edit: oh fuck top of new page. Never mind about the spiders.

Woke up with a really bad sore throat... I feel like I'm dying. D':

Also,
WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SPIDERS ON THIS PAGE?!

Nope LOL. I'll just PM you or stalk Smiley on Facebook to see his friends LOL (he has you, right? :p).

edit: I'm a creep so I found you LOL

edit: oh fuck top of new page. Never mind about the spiders.
Got it!! Check yo Facebook messages ;D

Look at my handsome baby checking up on me. <3

It wasn't really hurting that much when I made that post, no.

I feel much better today. Just feel a bit drained of energy unsurprisingly.

Welp.

WWIII's gonna be fun.
Hehe that's good. :3 what kinda OTP would we be if I didn't?! :D

Says 52 episodes for Indigo.

Wait origins what the hell is origins.

Stop confusing me I'm old.

It was only 5 episodes long, but it was basically Red's Pokemon journey (based off the original games) instead of Ash's! It's sooooo epic. It also contained the reveal of Charizard X just before Pokemon X came out!

AcridMeat

Banned
It was only 5 episodes long, but it was basically Red's Pokemon journey (based off the original games) instead of Ash's! It's sooooo epic. It also contained the reveal of Charizard X just before Pokemon X came out!
That sounds like it came out last year. Such nostalgia.

AcridMeat

Banned
I watched this original show every once in a while. I don't have much nostalgia for the show.

Why was I excited for this again?

YOUTEACHME AND ILL TEACH YOUUUUU

oh that's why.

Wazzy

Banned
I do remember I once told one of my friends I had a shiny Charizard card or whatever even though I didn't. d

The middle school peer pressure was too much.
I think I once convinced a kid to lend me his rare Yu Gi Oh card for a day so I obviously could keep it. I was so excited to have one of the rarest cards. I was ready to brag to all of my friends.

Then karma happened because I literally lost it an hour later.

AcridMeat

Banned
For shame.

In middle school I remember my cards, I think they were mlb showdown at the time, spilled out during gym class. Girl said "Peter um your cards..."

Me: "AHhaha thanks"
j8RZUkr.png

Windam

Scaley member
WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SORE THROAT IT HURTS :'(

I think I once convinced a kid to lend me his rare Yu Gi Oh card for a day so I obviously could keep it. I was so excited to have one of the rarest cards. I was ready to brag to all of my friends.

Then karma happened because I literally lost it an hour later.

So you stole and lost that kid's rare Yu-Gi-Oh! card? Bad Wazzy, bad! :(

Windam

Scaley member
I still have my Pokemon and Digimon cards. I lost a card I got from the Pokemon Movie of Mew swimming in Guyanese waters (only reason I'd say my family comes from Guyana: "MEW WAS DISCOVERED THERE!!"). :'(

I don't remember if it was a theatre card or a card I got from the VHS or one of the booster packs I bought. D':

Wazzy

Banned
For shame.

In middle school I remember my cards, I think they were mlb showdown at the time, spilled out during gym class. Girl said "Peter um your cards..."

Me: "AHhaha thanks"
j8RZUkr.png

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SORE THROAT IT HURTS :'(

So you stole and lost that kid's rare Yu-Gi-Oh! card? Bad Wazzy, bad! :(
Pretty much.

Yu Gi Oh was srs buz when I was a kid. So was beyblade. Oh man I remember a game where one kids beyblade destroyed the other kids(an obvious accident) and the kid with the broken one's mom made the other kid get him a new one.

Windam

Scaley member
Yu Gi Oh was srs buz when I was a kid. So was beyblade. Oh man I remember a game where one kids beyblade destroyed the other kids(an obvious accident) and the kid with the broken one's mom made the other kid get him a new one.

Same! I had so many Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and Beyblades haha. Fun times. I got a Beyblade game on PS1 and it made no sense at all to me so I traded it in for like $5 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom