• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah wikipedia isn't valid. Gotta have some noticeable elevation to be called a mountain, 300m with its surroundings is nothing. :p
It's not Wikipedia. City of Burnaby. I've lived here my whole life, remember? I don't care how high the mountains you've seen are, that doesn't change the fact that Burnaby Mountain is technically a mountain :).

Acid08

Banned
Persona 1's an okay game. First person dungeon exploration kind of threw me off at first, but I got used to it. Never did finish the Snow Queen Quest tho.

I have yet to play either Innocent Sin or Eternal Punishment.
Innocent Sin is awesome so far. The combat is boring but the story is already super interesting and the characters are great.

Wazzy

Banned
Yeah wikipedia isn't valid. Gotta have some noticeable elevation to be called a mountain, 300m with its surroundings is nothing. :p
It's on burnaby mountain. People are going to refer to it as being on a mountain. It's not something worth getting into specifics about.

AcridMeat

Banned
I got a pizza right here. Garlic fennel sausage, mushrooms, and a gluten free crust. It's great.
Niiiice. I just finished having the rest of this chorizo burrito from yesterday with some coconut chocolate chip cookies a friend gave me.

Samurai Champloo continues to be pretty okay, I'm on episode 10 now.

Oh and Acid did you see my text about the David Lynch art exhibit?
nfHvcee.jpg

Let's gooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom