• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that Massachusetts is the most important part of New England. But I still respect the rest of them more than states like Wyoming (can you believe it actually has fewer people than Rhode Island!)

HOUR AND A HALF.

LOL

I live in northwestern Ohio and when I used to go to Portsmouth which is all the way down south by the Ohio River, the drive would take at least four hours.

Still saltier than the Dead Sea about that tbh.

[edit]: We got Ellie last summer!

But she was just the opening act for a fucking Bruno Mars' tour. And as I'm not an unloved middle aged housewife, I wasn't about to go to a Bruno Mars concert.

Also, I was being sarcastic, Oceanic

I realized that but I thought you were exaggerating to be honest. I never thought that you seriously could drive from the bottom to the top of RI in 90 minutes. I mean really 48 miles from north to south, my God that place really is tiny!

Edit: Never had alcohol TDM, have no real desire to drink either

AcridMeat

Banned
It's entirely understandable to not. It's pretty silly that it's such a standardized social lubricant, it isn't necessary.

That said, I'm personally glad it exists for various reasons.

I find that drinking and a lack of sleep generally have the same effect on me.

In both cases, my inhibitions get lowered, I act like an idiot, and I laugh at everything.

I realized that but I thought you were exaggerating to be honest. I never thought that you seriously could drive from the bottom to the top of RI in 90 minutes. I mean really 48 miles from north to south, my God that place really is tiny!

Edit: Never had alcohol TDM, have no real desire to drink either

No I seriously meant it takes an hour and a half but I was just emphasizing for the sake of the conversation

tumblr_lnfff2U3sM1qc0roy.gif

what did I do? :(

I wish some of my friends were more understanding :/

I don't drink either. We're apparently the only ones in this thread. I don't mind if people do as long as they aren't shitfaced. At that point, they piss me off and annoy me. the loud, annoying drunks or the ajoly shseit i catnr thtpe anymoreeee looil
Cock Boss
drunks are the worst for me.

i literally stop acknowledging them at that point.

I just surround myself by people who don't drink. I think one of my friends does. *shrug*

Edit: holy slow thread, batman.

Windam

Scaley member
I don't drink either. We're apparently the only ones in this thread. I don't mind if people do as long as they aren't shitfaced. At that point, they piss me off and annoy me. the loud, annoying drunks or the ajoly shseit i catnr thtpe anymoreeee looil
Cock Boss
drunks are the worst for me.

AMEN. When people stop being coherent or become super loud it's so damn annoying.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't drink like that.

Well, only if everyone does.

I've only forgotten what happened during a night ONCE. Maybe twice.

Though to be fair that was probably the greatest night of my life. The few bits I remember at least. :lol

Windam

Scaley member
I don't drink like that.

Well, only if everyone does.

I've only forgotten what happened during a night ONCE. Maybe twice.

Though to be fair that was probably the greatest night of my life. The few bits I remember at least. :lol

Someone else who was drunk as fuck went under the mistletoe with you?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Someone else who was drunk as fuck went under the mistletoe with you?

There were no mistletoes, it was Halloween.

But close enough.

I'll just say that when you arrive at a house party where girls are already just walking around in bras, you know it's gonna be a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom