• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Luongo is the the biggest reason we made it that far...
Played so well, people forget that.

Rag on on him all you want, but you can't deny him that.

If we would have won the cup,
he was getting the Conn Smythe.

He might be a big reason but he along with the rest choked in game 7. I don't think it's fair to only blame the rest of the team when he's part of it.

Wazzy

Banned
I've gotta say, Lu's tweet was pretty classy. While I dislike the whole ordeal with him here, I hope he's happy with his new team and the world can move on from this.

I've tried with Iggy. But her voice is just so damn... weird. And it annoys me.

I can't take her seriously.
Azealia Banks her debut album that ten people will buy is coming this year anyway. Iggy tried it.

Not Rupaul's new album being on Spotify. :negativeman:

I have to listen. :negativeman:

;_;

I'm sorry bb ;___; Truth be told, it's the only song I know by her.. LOL.

Rupaul's got a new album out..? Sounds slippery :O
2zzBHYE.gif

Tiddums, could you change my username to You Know Nothing, please?

Um sis you need to stop I doubt Divergent will reach Beyonce-level totals.

I love them both

I like both series too. But I'm just saying after reading Divergent, the flaws in The Hunger Games trilogy became more apparent.

The Divergent trilogy is the better written of the two.

AcridMeat

Banned
Got my copy of Dangan Ronpa. BUENO.
What is that? I heard that Patrick was shit talking it so I can only assume it's a great game and he's a bad person.

wsox, but while the trade was bad for the Canucks, they've wanted him gone forever now. The fact he is means the organization and everyone else can move on. So in that sense the Panthers were still doing them a favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom