• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentally I've already graduated, especially with my grad school application basically being a formality.

I just wanna be done. No motivation do study for stupid midterms.

Two of my classes are 100 level classes out of three since I changed majors.

Will be an easy term.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Without Mutes, the prophecy of three Australian people being in the FakePic Skypechat at once will never happen, and the age of human enlightenment will never come to pass.

I'm feeling stupidly tired too. But I don't wanna go to bed this early. Gonna try to make it a few more hours.

Yet here I am four hours later.

The GAF addiction is real.

WhenMyBoyfriendLeavesABigPooInTheToilet-87350.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
"Listening to Arcade Fire while browsing Gaf"-addiction is real.

Sadly, the campaign is pretty shit imo. And I have even read the first book that is about the Prometheans.

I've honestly never thought a halo campaign was more than above average since 1, and it doesn't hold up for me these days. It's why I wait till they're real cheap.

Wish they ported these to PC more so I wouldn't have to deal with subHD+Aliasing and pop in.

I've honestly never thought a halo campaign was more than above average since 1, and it doesn't hold up for me these days. It's why I wait till they're real cheap.

Wish they ported these to PC more so I wouldn't have to deal with subHD+Aliasing and pop in.

This campaign is quite different from the other ones though. Much more linear.

MutFox

Banned
I should probably have some coffee because I feel a headache coming on.

The addiction is real.

Coffee cures headaches?
Who knew? :|

I'm actually drinking a coffee right now, cause I zombie tired right now...

Plus I got a free bottle of hand cream from the cute girl in the make-up area... :p

MutFox

Banned
If you ever get green tea, try "genmaicha" style.
It's by far, my favorite tea ever... :D

Being a veggie feels good sometimes...
Especially if you have a good game to play or a fanfic to write... ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom