• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I want a burger.
swwBo.png

Sans bacon of course.

Aren't there going to be several more HG movies tho? How can people stand buying double packs for things that there are definitely going to be more of. It ruins the consistency across your collection!

existentialcrisiszrkh6.png

Anybody familiar with P4G know whether I should worry too much about the decisions I make? I am just not sure if I will have to do multiple playthroughs to max out social links and the like.

I still have to write chapter 4

Shit

Get on it. Don't let my invaluable ideas go to waste.

Anybody familiar with P4G know whether I should worry too much about the decisions I make? I am just not sure if I will have to do multiple playthroughs to max out social links and the like.

Well, it's possible to max all social links during your first playthrough. But it's not really recommended. You'd have to follow a strict guide and even then it might not happen due to some random variance.

It's much, much easier to max all social links during NG+ because you don't have to worry about raising the MC's attributes and whatnot.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Booted up Gravity Rush.

This game seems... weird. Love the style of storytelling though.

No wsox I haven't touched P4G since the initial startup yet. Don't worry, I'll get to it.

Well, it's possible to max all social links during your first playthrough. But it's not really recommended. You'd have to follow a strict guide and even then it might not happen due to some random variance.

It's much, much easier to max all social links during NG+ because you don't have to worry about raising the MC's attributes and whatnot.

Ah! Cool, thanks!

I'll try to take easy this playthrough and not try to be too concerned about missing something on a particular day.

Booted up Gravity Rush.

This game seems... weird. Love the style of storytelling though.

No wsox I haven't touched P4G since the initial startup yet. Don't worry, I'll get to it.

Gravity Rush is a great game. I enjoyed it thoroughly and can't wait for the sequel. But I do believe P4G is better from what I have seen so far. Though it will take far less time to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom