• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

The title of this fanfic. I screamed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I can't get too out of control with the favoritism tho. Already had Smiley and Wazzy get tags since Jan in this community. :p

Yeah but........ this is the best community.

So like............................... you know.

Also you damn know every mod plays favourites. :p

I've just been informed that the way to a girl's heart is to feed her and tell her she is pretty.

So...which beautiful poster wants to share some pizza with me?

So I put my faith in something unknown
I'm living on such sweet nothing
But I'm tired of hope with nothing to hold
I'm living on such sweet nothing

And it's hard to learn
And it's hard to love
When you're giving me such sweet nothing
Sweet nothing, sweet nothing
You're giving me such sweet nothing

tumblr_n1tzvpvTk21qbabvao9_250.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Everything you like barring GoT sucks.

Edit: And Frozen.

I mean who likes HTTYD? Yeuck.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Oh so this is going to be another one of those "What I like is infinitely better than what you like even though I have no authority to say such a thing" posts?

Please.

Sorry to disappoint. Hell, I love when people say "You like X? I hated X" because that at least gets the ball rolling on challenging my preconceived notions. Didn't mean to offend.

I wouldn't recommend Hunger Games to anyone, really. It's just one of those products that hits a vein on what's popular and what people want, and rides that wave to the top. It's a cardboard cut-out for people to make out with.

I have read all the Hunger Games books.

Sorry to disappoint. Hell, I love when people say "You like X? I hated X" because that at least gets the ball rolling on challenging my preconceived notions. Didn't mean to offend.

I wouldn't recommend Hunger Games to anyone, really. It's just one of those products that hits a vein on what's popular and what people want, and rides that wave to the top. It's a cardboard cut-out for people to make out with.

I have read all the Hunger Games books.

You're entitled to an opinion, but it's kind of a jerk thing to do when it's made personal.

I would have been cool with "I hated The Hunger Games and here's why." But by saying that I should be given amnesia as a kindness and that I have shit tastes in everything? Come on, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom