• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geido

Sorry, this woman in particular, truly sucks.

And it's not even her, it's probably me seeing things that aren't there. But that sucks now.

Wazzy

Banned
Oh my god. I better win this bet because the punishment for losing is horrible. :lol

Also anyone good with graphics? We need someone to make an avatar and put wording on the image the loser is forced to wear.

Oh my god. I better win this bet because the punishment for losing is horrible. :lol

Also anyone good with graphics? We need someone to make an avatar and put wording on the image the loser is forced to wear.

Gurl you know it should either be me or you to do anything artistic. It always turns out beautiful and godly.

My point:
XORMtNd.jpg

Depends on whether you'd call Tence his stuff bad or good probably.

Wording is easy though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I'll... Uh... Yeah. :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm not posting that picture in here.

It'll be a burden only the loser will have to carry.

soepje

Sorry, this woman in particular, truly sucks.

And it's not even her, it's probably me seeing things that aren't there. But that sucks now.
Sorry man, maar we zijn niet allemaal kut. Als je wilt babbelen laat ´t me weten.
Tasty chocolate delights.

Edit: what does decedent mean? I'm too drunk to make proper words appear
As promised. Happy birthday! I made you a muffin with a cherry on top :>
DeXS7DI.png

Edit: fuck, not top of page post material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom