• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
My alarms didn't go off.
rLwLB7G.gif

93% accurate gif representation of waking up just now.

Did shout "What the HELL?"

Protip: Check the four hundred thousand records this thing is processing and taking ages to do and breaking because of memory exceptions actually needs all four hundred thousand and not...1% of them.

Fucking. Hell.

Windam

Scaley member
So uh I beat Killzone Mercenary this morning at 2am. Apparently it took me under 3 and a half hours to clear the campaign on Veteran difficulty (hopefully my eyes were just fucked since it was so late/early). The fuck? Glad I got it for $9. Good, but not $40 good. $35, sure. Now to continue Gravity Rush! Or Rayman Origins... Hmm.

The oppression of the man, man.

It's because Infamous Second Son is coming out soon I believe.

The main character wears that beanie and also seems like a completely insufferable twat.

Dawg

Yo tiddums, I checked 12 Monkeys the other day and it was pretty good. I got some deja vu feeling while watching so I probably watched it a looooong time ago. Movie was real good though, a shame Terry Gilliams recent movies aren't as good it seems. What happened?

Nice beanie

Dawg's avatar is now officially the best one on GAF.

<3

And yeah, it's because of Infamous. I'm not even that hyped though, I just like the beanie.

So in Persona (AVOID SMILEY)
I was in Kanji's dungeon grinding to fight his shadow and I decided to open a chest. They said something frightening was in there, they even gave me a second chance to reconsider, I decided hey, you only live once! Didn't live much longer after that, stupid Reaper's first attack was a critical that did over 6000 damage. I have a HP of around 200. I laughed the entire 1-2 minutes the battle lasted. Barely any of my attacks even landed on him. Sooooo I'll leave that for NG+/++ lol

I was in Kanji's dungeon grinding to fight his shadow and I decided to open a chest. They said something frightening was in there, they even gave me a second chance to reconsider, I decided hey, you only live once! Didn't live much longer after that, stupid Reaper's first attack was a critical that did over 6000 damage. I have a HP of around 200. I laughed the entire 1-2 minutes the battle lasted. Barely any of my attacks even landed on him. Sooooo I'll leave that for NG+/++ lol

That'll learn ya.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah that guy is an assssssshole. In P3 he would show up randomly and chase you around the dungeon floor until you went up the stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom