• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That fourth Dangan Ronpa case was a real motherfucker :(

Yo Acid

please tell me P4G keeps introducing new stuff over the course of the remaining story, because I spent a ton of time this weekend playing it and I'm still in May. There's too much to do. I hope it doesn't get monotonous.

but seriously, I'll never finish the game at this pace.

And by never I mean not without failing school.

Acid08

Banned
Yo Acid

please tell me P4G keeps introducing new stuff over the course of the remaining story, because I spent a ton of time this weekend playing it and I'm still in May. There's too much to do. I hope it doesn't get monotonous.

but seriously, I'll never finish the game at this pace.

And by never I mean not without failing school.
What do you mean new stuff? Like new mechanics?

Smiley90

What do you mean new stuff? Like new mechanics?

Well I'm not expecting new mechanica per se, but e.g. New activities, new jobs, new unexpected events, higher-level social links having new things etc. I can see the "pick what to do today" thing get monotonous if there's always the same things to pick from.

Hasn't happened yet though so I'm hopeful.

Acid08

Banned
Well I'm not expecting new mechanica per se, but e.g. New activities, new jobs, new unexpected events, higher-level social links having new things etc. I can see the "pick what to do today" thing get monotonous if there's always the same things to pick from.

Hasn't happened yet though so I'm hopeful.
Lol yeah dude, there's plenty of new stuff. Don't even worry about it.

Smiley90

Lol yeah dude, there's plenty of new stuff. Don't even worry about it.

I'm so happy I have no assignments or midterms this week. All I have is work-related stuff and a presentation paper to pick.

Awwwwwww yiss.

Seriously though. This game is good. Enjoying it much more than SMTIV, which was less story-driven.

PirateKing

I dislike Superman, a lot but I liked his adaptation in this movie. I just didn't like the whole romance. It felt a little....hmm rough and didn't have much development. Apart from that I enjoyed it a lot than I expected to.

Jesus fucking christ.

The day I'm having.

Everything has gone wrong. Deployment this morning didn't work because I didn't actually know about a whole separate thing that needed setting up which in turn doesn't work, some uncommitted work that I needed from someone who's left had been deleted, a website just broke and now another deployment nearly failed because noone had merged the web.config changes back into the trunk.

Aaaarrgh.

On the plus side I got my sister's birthday present, the first new issue of Winter Soldier and the Iron Fist TPB from when Fraction was on it. Woo.

A bad pun thread! I'm in heaven!

Cnjb4OL.gif

Smiley90

Jesus fucking christ.

The day I'm having.

Everything has gone wrong. Deployment this morning didn't work because I didn't actually know about a whole separate thing that needed setting up which in turn doesn't work, some uncommitted work that I needed from someone who's left had been deleted, a website just broke and now another deployment nearly failed because noone had merged the web.config changes back into the trunk.

Aaaarrgh.

On the plus side I got my sister's birthday present, the first new issue of Winter Soldier and the Iron Fist TPB from when Fraction was on it. Woo.

Yes, I know some of these words.

There was no doubt in my mind, bb <3

I also just beat Dangan-Ronpa...

... Holy shit.

Told you!

I knew it before they even explained it though. The (ACID ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CLICK THIS)
lights in the bio lab gave it away. I noticed instantly and went to the report cards to verify it was one short and then figured out what the old wounds were from there before the trial started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom