• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind soccer.

Mainly in it for the butts tho.

tumblr_lbp3ipfMeX1qe63m2.jpg

Clydefrog

World Cup in the land of football is gonna be amazing, you shut your ignorant mouth.

One of the few non-hockey/non-Olympics events I'm gonna be following this year.

i'm going to be a mess because i'm actually going to brazil for it.

i'm going to cry like a manchild

Linius

I didn't know what to expect from them. I saw you talk about them in that music thread. It was real nice, very lively. Might check out some of the others.

I'm overselling them aren't I? :p

They're opening a Black Lips show over here in may. That's basically a double bill for me. That's gonna be a wicked night.

I'm overselling them aren't I? :p

They're opening a Black Lips show over here in may. That's basically a double bill for me. That's gonna be a wicked night.

I know that feeling though, when you like a group and want everybody else to hear it :).

I mentioned it in January but I can't stress how much I enjoy Au4. They have a couple albums out and do some absolutely amazing music. What's more you can download their albums for free from their website au4.ca.

Well FakeGAF, tomorrow I have my 8:30 flight to California and go crazy with other video game people. It was nice knowing you all.

And Acrid, do you still want to hang out or what?

There was a classic Simpsons marathon on today and it was playing in the break room at work. Some of my coworkers hadn't seen the particular episode, and they looked at me simultaneously when I said alongside Dr. Nick "but I cleaned them with my napkin!"

Totally worth it.

And one of my close friends said she'd break something if I shaved. She apparently likes my hairy face.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I take back everything bad I said about spiderbro.

There are currently FOUR mosquitos caught in his net and he's munching on one right now.

SPIDERBRO IS THE BEST

Wazzy

Banned
Ugh. Manager didn't show to open the store so I had to stand outside for an hour in the cold rain. I'm already sick and now it's worse. Another manager had to rush in and we opened late.

Acid08

Banned
Ugh. Manager didn't show to open the store so I had to stand outside for an hour in the cold rain. I'm already sick and now it's worse. Another manager had to rush in and we opened late.
that sounds like some bullshit, wazzerz. Are your managers usually that "responsible"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom