• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
I accidently left my account on at BB's house and he posted in the LGBT thread. When he text'd me saying he did all I thought was "oh fuck they're going to think i'm a thirsty gay man now"

I'm a thirsty gay man at heart

>click link
>see Avicii
>close tab

Really tho... I'm like a minute in and this is trash.

I'm listening to this now tho

PT8z45P.gif

None of Dem

None of these boys can dance
Not a single one of dem stand a chance
All of dem girls a mess
I've seen it all before
I'm not impressed
None of dem get my sex
None of dem move my intellect
None of dem work for me
None of dem make me feel anything

swwBo.png

Queen of the forlorn dancefloor tbh.

I accidently left my account on at BB's house and he posted in the LGBT thread. When he text'd me saying he did all I thought was "oh fuck they're going to think i'm a thirsty gay man now"

I'm a thirsty gay man at heart

LOLLLL serves you right for leaving it logged in ;D! Srsly though I should be more careful and check my browser before I post ;_;

now let me suck yo dick bb <3

Trimmed beard but be warned that's what 90% of the GDC male population looks like. If you wear plaid shirts then it's over.
Might just shave it then. It'll grow back. No plaid though. No sports jacket either. I did see a guy with a plaid sports jacket though. Made my head explode.

Edit: WHY IS THERE SO MUCH PLAID!

Dawg

I'm addicted to that QuizUp game on Android.

You basically challenge players around the world with certain themes and your xp level resets if you pick a different theme. So each category has a seperated xp level.

But yeah, there's a Game of Thrones category and I'm addicted to playing that one :$ I've dueled someone with a xp level of 66 and a "House Tyrell" title.

swwBo.png

The thirst for non-existent peen rn.
the thirst for existing peen is even thirstier, bb <3.
This is a real song?

I don't.

This is so bad.

So bad.

What is happening.
I happen to like it. Robyn in general, actually. Thx tho :).
YikZg3y.gif

You basically challenge players around the world with certain themes and your xp level resets if you pick a different theme. So each category has a seperated xp level.

But yeah, there's a Game of Thrones category and I'm addicted to playing that one :$ I've dueled someone with a xp level of 66 and a "House Tyrell" title.
OMG I'm addicted to that app too!

Man QuizUp is great.

I have the Youngster Joey and Zoologist titles X_X I guess I love Biology and Pokemon.

Acid08

Banned
My cat was laying on my bed with her arms crossed, eyes glued to my monitor as I watched Samurai Champloo. Then jumped on me and got all cuddly. I think she likes anime. D:

Hahaha right?
Your cat sounds super cool. My cat has been kind of an asshole lately.

Put your lips close to mine
As long as they don't touch
Out of focus, eye to eye
Till the gravity's too much
And I'll do anything you say
If you say it with your hands
And I'd be smart to walk away,
But you're quicksand

tumblr_mz539y5Z2A1rjjudwo3_250.gif

I don't know what season this came from but it was awesome. Also F.U.N. was great too.

I still remember the first part of Spongebob that I saw. It was the one where Spongebob gave bubble-blowing lessons to Squidward.

swwBo.png

Such classics.

I can't recall the first episode I ever saw. May have been the episode with Spongebob going to Sandy's treedome and nearly dehydrating.

"I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it."

"I NEED IT."

swwBo.png

Such classics.

I can't recall the first episode I ever saw. May have been the episode with Spongebob going to Sandy's treedome and nearly dehydrating.

"I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it."

"I NEED IT."

I remember that one too. One of my favorites is the one where Squidward had his first Krabby Patty.

Also, I watched Arthur a couple days ago, what happened to this show. My poor childhood show.
swwBo.png

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I love the rain. But need to do washing. The struggle is real.

Also sorting out bathroom stuff to pack is terrible. I stopped to practice putting on makeup I hadn't tried before...

3 weeks into job, still not even on the system to log a pay claim. If I can't get in today I have to wait another fortnight before I can do one.

:negativeman x 100,000,000:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom