• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
do eeet. I'll buy you a beer if you move here.

It doesn't seem like something I'll be able to do soon unfortunately, even if just for monetary reasons :c

Will probably come over as a holiday at some point though. How often are there Canada meetups? 'cause I'd totes time that shit to coincide with one >_>

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It doesn't seem like something I'll be able to do soon unfortunately, even if just for monetary reasons :c

Will probably come over as a holiday at some point though. How often are there Canada meetups? 'cause I'd totes time that shit to coincide with one >_>

You do realize that Canada is pretty big, right. "Canada meetups" aren't a thing.

You do realize that Canada is pretty big, right. "Canada meetups" aren't a thing.

Yeah I know, I meant in general, like how often are there ones in various places within Canada like...I dunno, Toronto or whatever and I don't know. I nearly edited that in but it would've been too big a sentence for brackets >_>

Also it's 5AM so I'm not really good at thinking at the moment.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah I know, I meant in general, like how often are there ones in various places within Canada like...I dunno, Toronto or whatever and I don't know. I nearly edited that in but it would've been too big a sentence for brackets >_>

Also it's 5AM so I'm not really good at thinking at the moment.

Toronto has them fairly regularly, I think.

Vancouver had its first one a month ago.

Happy birthday, Stephen.

KpMGszn.png

Soo drunk. And officially so old LOL!

And yes, Wazzy is the hot biatch second from the left <3 I'm 22 wtf is that sheititttt

Happy birthday BB!!!!!

We're out celebrating but I thought I would write it here anyway :D

Drag show happening soon.

Oh happy birthday BB!

Weeeerre thanks my bb's !!!!!!? <3 y'all dare so sweet ;3!!!

Happy Birthday BlueBadger! Looking forward to joining the 22 crew myself this summer.

Also I might be late to this, but congrats on your member status!

Happy Birthday BlueBadger! Looking forward to joining the 22 crew myself this summer.

Also I might be late to this, but congrats on your member status!
Thanks mister!!

...OMG!! OMG IM NOT A JUNIOR MEMBER ANYMORE!!! :D I didn't even know!! Yay!!!! Thanks whoever did that!!:D
Harpy barfday dood

Add another to the 22 club. Though like Linius I'm halfway through, 23 in August.

...oh god

Happy birthday Stephen!

Happy B-Day Stephen! :D

This is a genius idea!
I'm in! :p

**EDIT** Is there a free version that we can all play?

Happy birthday Stephen!
geJbq0o.gif
geJbq0o.gif

How dare you make me feel old.

aBWfAhT.gif

Thanks everybody!!!! <3 I love my GAF family :3!

Sorry about last night tho :X

...OMG!! OMG IM NOT A JUNIOR MEMBER ANYMORE!!! :D I didn't even know!! Yay!!!! Thanks whoever did that!!:D

You did that yo'self. 3 months + 300 posts = fully fledged member. Welcome to the ranks!

EDIT: *checked your profile*
Total Posts: 1,788 (19.80 posts per day)

...holy christ. You're going to overtake me in a couple of months at this rate, and I've been here since 2009!

You did that yo'self. 3 months + 300 posts = fully fledged member. Welcome to the ranks!

...holy christ. You're going to overtake me in a couple of months at this rate, and I've been here since 2009!

HAHAHAHAHA oh my god what is my life about. I owe that to this thread :p I'm like the third highest poster in here :S

MutFox

Banned

You're not that far off from my post count,
and my join date is 2004... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom