• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet halfway bro. Crashing at Acrid's place in Cali. Hobart -> New York is a 23.5 hour trip. Hobart -> LA is 13.5 hours.

:negativeman:

EDIT:

I've seen Mean Girls, it's good. I think I've seen it three times? We watched it in high school, I saw it at the cinemas with my older sister, and then once with friends at a later date.

Meet halfway bro. Crashing at Acrid's place in Cali. Hobart -> New York is a 23.5 hour trip. Hobart -> LA is 13.5 hours.

:negativeman:

EDIT:

I've seen Mean Girls, it's good. I think I've seen it three times? We watched it in high school, I saw it at the cinemas with my older sister, and then once with friends at a later date.

Providence to L.A. is around 6 if my past experiences are any indication. We could do it.

I've seen Mean Girls more times than I'd like to admit.

Acid08

Banned
I can't imagine the sequel having much to do with the first game though. Aside from theme.
Yeah, no idea if the sequel will have direct ties or not.
There's a reference to the sequel in the School Mode ending but it's probably just more of a reference than anything
. The sequel is supposed to be much better in all areas too, pretty excited for it.

AcridMeat

Banned
Thankfully we only have to wait until September.
Man...and I just saw the quick look for Galak-Z today which looks incredible and comes out on PS4 and Vita (later). I think I'm going to end up with a vita and/or a ps4 this year. Too many awesome games coming out now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm 5"10, it's not that bad.

To be fair, Vancouver's population is at least half Asian, so........... the average height is lower to begin with.

On another note, I've started watching Sword Art Online since it's on Netflix. I dig it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
And.

Go with and.

4mYD13u.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Yeah, no idea if the sequel will have direct ties or not.
There's a reference to the sequel in the School Mode ending but it's probably just more of a reference than anything
. The sequel is supposed to be much better in all areas too, pretty excited for it.
I was starting to play that and I'm not sure why but I don't really have the patience to play it. Maybe I'll come back and do it later since I'll be starting X/X-2 now.

The best character is
Junko. I was laughing hard everytime she switched moods

Acid08

Banned
I was starting to play that and I'm not sure why but I don't really have the patience to play it. Maybe I'll come back and do it later since I'll be starting X/X-2 now.

The best character is
Junko. I was laughing hard everytime she switched moods
There's some cool stuff with the characters in it. Each has their own ending, but only after you finished the report cards. Took me 6 playthroughs to see everything but I was also going for the Platinum.

Junko's voice actresses deserve some kind of award for that performance. So fucking great, especially her FUCK YEAH MOTHERFUCKER persona.

Just started The Host.

Let's see some tentacle monsters huh.
Love that flick.

Acid08

Banned
Man...and I just saw the quick look for Galak-Z today which looks incredible and comes out on PS4 and Vita (later). I think I'm going to end up with a vita and/or a ps4 this year. Too many awesome games coming out now.
Just watched that, game looks super cool. And the main character looks so much like Rick Hunter from Robotech which is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom