• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait time out. Time out. Look at what Acrid made me for my birthday. ;_________; :') feeling the feels rn. <3
8mj4YRe.png

Smart girl ;)! I like Phoenix and Apollo equally. I actually can't even pick a favorite character I have the script memorized help I need rehab or someth. O______O

My Strange Addiction: The Ace Attorney video game series.

Just don't be like that one guy who apparently wanted to eat an Ocarina of Time N64 cartridge.

My Strange Addiction: The Ace Attorney video game series.

Just don't be like that one guy who apparently wanted to eat an Ocarina of Time N64 cartridge.

LOLLL ugh this is my future. I would never eat a cartridge but I can literally tell where someone is in the game just by hearing the beeps and noises ;_;

And I can give the direct quote........dontjudgeme

LOLLL ugh this is my future. I would never eat a cartridge but I can literally tell where someone is in the game just by hearing the beeps and noises ;_;

And I can give the direct quote........dontjudgeme

I remember this from Skype.

wazzydisgustedface.png

Also, here is your birthday/becoming a member present.

image.png

Someone should write the script for a virtual novel like 999/Virtue's Last Reward that only works as a game so I can then program it into a game. Also someone else can do art. And maybe music.

Just got off of work. Time to relax with my plate of nachos and relish the fact that I have the day off tomorrow.

Where's a lounging gif when you need one?

What are your other faves em?

We must have some common ground. Gattaca? Donnie Darko? The Usual Suspects? Casablanca? The Princess Bride? The Lives of Others?

I can see you're mad a bit at my superior opinions.

Open a window, let the cool air wash over your face, and breathe, sis.

<3

The Mother of Dragons does not need cool air.

What are your other faves em?

We must have some common ground. Gattaca? Donnie Darko? The Usual Suspects? Casablanca? The Princess Bride? The Lives of Others?

Oh I love The Princess Bride. One of my all-time favorite movies. I loved Gattaca and have been meaning to watch it again, actually.

Some of my other faves:

Legends of the Fall
Stand By Me
The original Star Wars trilogy
Shawshank Redemption
Saving Private Ryan
Forrest Gump

Just to name a few

Oh I love The Princess Bride. One of my all-time favorite movies. I loved Gattaca and have been meaning to watch it again, actually.

Some of my other faves:

Legends of the Fall
Stand By Me
The original Star Wars trilogy
Shawshank Redemption
Saving Private Ryan
Forrest Gump

Just to name a few

We can do business, you and I. Haven't seen Legends of the Fall, but I do like the others. Definitely need to have some movie nights. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom