• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure you're Satan.

Here's a picture of me last year while we continue the dumb pictures of Dragonz trend

Oh, this reminds me of another picture you took with a similar facial expression.

You looked a lot like one of my cousins in it. You kind of look like her in this too. But it's not as pronounced.

It's okay. I'll join you. I cut my own hair tonight. Well maybe it didn't turn out that bad, but it was stressful ;_;

tumblr_mhvs0cdokt1rdtke6o1_500.gif

Haha. Yeah, look. I saw some gifs and some pictures; I think I can make an educated guess as to what's going on in here.

Is this legit? Day made. I swear there's a gif PERFECT for this revelation...

Dude!

Antonio Banderas
President Herbert Hoover
Jimmy Dean
Suzanne Collins (author of The Hunger Games)
my mom

Awesome day if you ask me

AcridMeat

Banned
Hahahah step off my man BlueBadger. That's another gaffer aka the most ridiculously handsome dude ever luckyboy and sai-kun is to my right.

When I was at work once, I was looking at this customer talking to him and all of a sudden he goes "You have beautiful eyes"

Like, smack dab in the middle of our conversation about video games. Was weird.

Dude!

Antonio Banderas
President Herbert Hoover
Jimmy Dean
Suzanne Collins (author of The Hunger Games)
my mom

Awesome day if you ask me

Ah, man. Full disclosure: I had to Google Jimmy Dean (thought you were talking about James in a spunky way), I'm not American so Herb goes right over the noggin' and I have no interest in THG.

So, behind Antonio, your mom is the most exciting. Snaps to your "mom"! (You cats and your spelling; cracks me up).

Ah, man. Full disclosure: I had to Google Jimmy Dean (thought you were talking about James in a spunky way), I'm not American so Herb goes right over the noggin' and I have no interest in THG.

So, behind Antonio, your mom is the most exciting. Snaps to your "mom"! (You cats and your spelling; cracks me up).

Antonio is amazing though, so I'm glad we can at least share an appreciation for him :D

My mom's a cool cat though. Kind of nice to share a day with her.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I tried taking a pic of my own eye. Turns out it's actually pretty hard to get a good shot in without proper lighting and only an iPhone camera.

VSBe8Om.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom