• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss my hair

162743_10150102824767938_3862994_n.jpg

Man, it's weird how much better my face looks there, despite fairly minimal difference to now. I need to lose weight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smiley, punch those bitchs in their taints.

But seriously, where are you? It will be sad to hear their from here.

Ugh once I start X-2 my life will be over. It's even more addicting than X.

At Lougheed :( thank god they've left.

As much as I enjoy that GIF, don't get into the habbit of posting those kinds of things regularly. "Hot guy/girl threads" get shut down. I know we're all pieces of shit but...

Smiley90

As much as I enjoy that GIF, don't get into the habbit of posting those kinds of things regularly. "Hot guy/girl threads" get shut down. I know we're all pieces of shit but...

TDM getting his "I told them so it's not my fault I swear" post in early this time, I see

Smiley90

Done watching Accel World! Now gonna watch the first Ghost in the Shell movie and then maybe start the series. Or try Cowboy Bebop.

Smiley90

Yeah I can totally see how AI is at least partially based on Ghost in the Shell.

Deep shit.

This reminds me of how much feels AI was. :'(

This thread has been members hitting on other members and pictures of hot people for 99% of the posts for the last ~5 pages (500 posts for you, being the heathen you are).

You're just now noticing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom