• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smooth.

Smooth.gif

giphy.gif

While cleaning my HDD, I found this lovely document named "please do not read this.docx" and not remember what it was. I then proceeded to read it and...

why ;_;

Part 1, 2, or 3?

Don't know. I just know that it was from a dropbox(?) link and that link was soon removed by Tiddums. (Un)luckily, I had another tab of this thread opened before the link was removed and I grabbed the doc 'cuz of curiosity. What I read left me shaken in horrors. Months later, just when I thought I forgot about it... ;_;

AcridMeat

Banned
Last night's dream was way worse. This time I was poking around my old community college campus, apparently I had signed up for a full course load and didn't attend a single class, until that day.

It was some sort of psychology class, but taught outdoors in the parking lot, and for some reason there were these tiny little fox looking creatures. I guess they were normal to be roaming around during class because it kept giving me attention, since I was "new".

Then it was pouring torrential rain by the time I had to leave and walking to my car. Boy howdy.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Last night's dream was way worse. This time I was poking around my old community college campus, apparently I had signed up for a full course load and didn't attend a single class, until that day.

It was some sort of psychology class, but taught outdoors in the parking lot, and for some reason there were these tiny little fox looking creatures. I guess they were normal to be roaming around during class because it kept giving me attention, since I was "new".

Then it was pouring torrential rain by the time I had to leave and walking to my car. Boy howdy.

Helpful_Knowledge_Seeker.png

Sounds like your classic fox spirit. They love books.

I'm telling your wife!

She'd probably agree with Tence. Who wouldn't?

Acid08

Banned

46-P4-00302.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Haha yeah thinking about it made me wish it was more like fox from persona. Sadly not, it was more like a mix between a tasmanian devil and fannec fox.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
2BuPQsx.png

Haha yeah thinking about it made me wish it was more like fox from persona. Sadly not, it was more like a mix between a tasmanian devil and fannec fox.

So like a Corgi's body with an Eevee head?

My mother just watched the Red Wedding even though she's never seen the show before. She just watched that episode.

"Oh my god SHE DIES TOO?"

I still can't watch the one part of the scene without cringing. You can probably guess which part I'm referring to. Thank god, that wasn't in the books.

Thread needs some D

Liam-Hemsworth-21188567-1-402.jpg

Back off. He's mine. I already claimed him pages ago.

iRKqJN3nO1AQz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom