• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
b e e f *.*

things is good. all are well.
Yay!
Hi Beef! I'm doing well, kind of sleepy. Might drift off to sleepy land in a few.

How are you?
I just had dinner after work, so I'm letting my stomach rest.
Getting over a mad fever with lots of water and internetting. Hope beef is well
Awww, you get well soon Lucian. Have some medicine:

fsrlaAv.png

Some lady in a white dress with a parasol handed it to me. She seemed legit, I'm sure Dragonz can back me up.

NinjaBoiX

Lol, nice title change.

Enjoying the PS4, it's spiffing. Played an hour or so of BF4 last night, now I know how the PC master race feels. Glorious stuff!

Aww yiss, Friday. Hope everyone is well.

Linius

I wanna have a PS4 too at some point, I'm kind of glad there are no game for it yet I want to play because with my money situation I won't get it before eary 2015 anyways. Upgraded my PC (or laptop rather) so I can play games like Arkham Knight when they release. And I bought the DS4 for my laptop :p

NinjaBoiX

Just traded in Lego bullshit cash grab: The Game for NFS: Rivals. Got my racer sorted, BF4 for my shootybang needs, Tomb Raider for my TPS adventure fix and Ratman Legends just cos it's awesome.

Nice little selection to start with. I still want some digital titles though, Resogun, Don't Starve, etc.

Yay, new nerding. Excite!

Just traded in Lego bullshit cash grab: The Game for NFS: Rivals. Got my racer sorted, BF4 for my shootybang needs, Tomb Raider for my TPS adventure fix and Ratman Legends just cos it's awesome.

Nice little selection to start with. I still want some digital titles though, Resogun, Don't Starve, etc.

Yay, new nerding. Excite!

Rivals is incredible.

Start Cop to get the hang of the game first. Trust me.

Linius

Arkham Knight on a laptop?

You'll be blowing thousands on that thing. Or playing on low.

It will probably ask a lot (specs aren't even out yet) but I'm sure I'll be able to play it on medium. Maybe Watch Doge will be the first real test for this thing, if I decide to buy that is.

And Ninja Boi, you shouldn't trade in fun Lego games man. I just bought Lego Lord of the Rings yesterday :D

NinjaBoiX

Rivals is incredible.

Start Cop to get the hang of the game first. Trust me.
I've loved all the games since Hot Pursuit. I even dig The Run.

Can't wait to dive into this.
And Ninja Boi, you shouldn't trade in fun Lego games man. I just bought Lego Lord of the Rings yesterday :D
I must admit, I've never played any of them, but they don't look all that fun to me, just rudimentary platform games with mashy combat.

Having said that, I'm having a blast with BF4 and that's definitely just more of the same "get to tha choppa" dudebro shenanigans. It just looks so lush and plays so smoothly. That1080p60 refresh combined with those super tight sticks, it makes tracking running targets and stuff a joy.

I haven't had this much fun with a military shooter campaign since CoD4. :p

kiyomi

I really hope that with Titanfall around, the next Battlefield goes into some futuristic direction. I loved BF3 on consoles and I'll get round to playing BF4 when I've built my PC, but the modern military setting needs a kick up the butt.

Linius

Playing games in 60fps running smooth and all for the first time is good.

And do you have a pc that can run fairly recent games? Because these Lego games are dirt cheap on PC, everyone should check them out at least once :p

Also having fun with Titanfall at the moment. Can't say I miss a single player mode ^^

NinjaBoiX

Linius:

Yeah, 60fps feels great, the controls are so much more responsive.

We do have a PC, but it's an ancient laptop that struggles to run PvZ properly. :/

I'm going to play Titanfall on 360 like a poor pauper boy. To be fair, it sounds like a very capable port. In Bluepoint we trust.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Speaking of Disney, weren't we gonna have a dress up as a Disney character thing? Coz if so I bags Ariel. Don't even need to explain why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom