• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
I am now heading off to horribly fail my Biology II final (that I spent all week studying for).

Wish me luck!
please do I really need it.

Fey

Banned
Good luck, Windam! Biology exams are not fun.
19971843.gif
19971843.gif
19971843.gif

I don't get what you are trying to mean?

But, yeah, ABBA are (or is) AWESOME!!!

YASSSSSS stan ABBA a bit.

tosco.gif

Linius

If you like that type of RPG I don't see a reason why not. Don't think I've seen fans of the genre say bad things about it.

Meanwhile I think I'm closing to finished with the South Park game. Probably will finish it tomorrow, it's been a great ride.

Linius

With Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8 on the way a Wii U gets a tad more tempting.

For now I'll stick to Smash Bros on the 3DS. Can't wait!

Fey

Banned
Wii U SLAYS. <3 So does 3DS. Bravely Default was a BLAST. Great characters, writing, the story was so [E N G R O S S I N G]. The voice overs were very well done, too, imo. And OF COURSE a fanTastic battle system to top it off.

Cl2nUMf.gif

Wii U SLAYS. <3 So does 3DS. Bravely Default was a BLAST. Great characters, writing, the story was so [E N G R O S S I N G]. The voice overs were very well done, too, imo. And OF COURSE a fanTastic battle system to top it off.

Cl2nUMf.gif

Okay then! Gonna get it as a self-reward once I finish this paper.

I have a launch 3DS. I should probably upgrade...

MutFox

Banned
I want a Wii U too...
Haven't really played one for an extended period of time yet.

Need Zelda, Mario Kart, Smash...
F-Zero + StarFox :(

When ever Zelda is out is when I get one.

usea

I only own a gamecube and ps2. And only because I can't bear to throw them out. Sold or gave away all my other systems :(

Many of my friends have been playing bravely default, pokemon, animal crossing, zelda on 3ds. And I saw some videos for smash bros on wii u. It's so hard not to jump back in, but I've given up that world. Also as a pretty hardcore melee player who thinks brawl was shit, I really doubt I will like whatever smash 4 is being called. It will be garbage (I'm trying to convince myself here).

I haven't even played a video game in months. I think the last one I played was Nidhogg. What has become of me?

botty

Banned
I only own a gamecube and ps2. And only because I can't bear to throw them out. Sold or gave away all my other systems :(

Many of my friends have been playing bravely default, pokemon, animal crossing, zelda on 3ds. And I saw some videos for smash bros on wii u. It's so hard not to jump back in, but I've given up that world. Also as a pretty hardcore melee player who thinks brawl was shit, I really doubt I will like whatever smash 4 is being called. It will be garbage (I'm trying to convince myself here).

I haven't even played a video game in months. I think the last one I played was Nidhogg. What has become of me?

It's ok. As long as you have a smartphone that's all the matters now.

usea

It's ok. As long as you have a smartphone that's all the matters now.
I don't have a smartphone actually :(

This is the phone I have. I've had it about a year. I save a lot of money, but I definitely miss music in my car and maps.

I'm probably getting a smartphone in the next few weeks though. Thinking a Moto G, but I might splurge for something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom