• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to stay untagged forever.

tumblr_inline_mlmj1i6xA01r6qg21.gif

I'm 20 minutes into rewatching X-Men 2. I feel like I should have another attempt at figuring out why everyone praises it.

I want to turn it off. It's irritating.

EDIT: Oh my god how is there still another 50 minutes. My god this is dull.

I see smelly made an alt to beg gaf to not kill spiders

not much with me. got titanfall because lolvita's2014lineup and I'm loving it (360 version). Haven't had this much fun with an FPS ever.

TrueGrime

I see smelly made an alt to beg gaf to not kill spiders

not much with me. got titanfall because lolvita's2014lineup and I'm loving it (360 version). Haven't had this much fun with an FPS ever.

Might double dip with TF to play with my 360 buds who haven't jumped ship yet.

Might double dip with TF to play with my 360 buds who haven't jumped ship yet.

no differences whatsoever except the 360 is locked at 30 FPS so the framerate doesn't fuck up like it does on the One. Action is so fast I can't even tell anyways.

I like FPS but I almost never play multiplayer. So Titanfall was a non-starter for me. Gotta have dat campaign.

There is a campaign. With two sides and two outcomes for each mission for each side.

Even my buddy who hates CoD and most FPS games is loving it.

Watching it during the opening midnight showing with other diehards was great. "Apathetic" is the most descriptive word I can give for the feel in the theater after it was over. Not even a clap when it ended...and there dudes in costume there.

Reaction was very positive in my screening. There were no nerds in costumes present.

Also, nobody civilized claps during or after a movie (Sole exception: screenings where the creators are actually there). The Queen needs to seriously restore order to your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom