• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I know cat, I suck. But I did just get a PS4 and there was loads of footy on this weekend. And I watched Gravity for the first time, needed to recover.

These are my excuses, please accept them.

NinjaBoiX

You didn't even send me drunken messages this weekend. The magic is gone </3
Oh yeah, I knew there was something else I was forgetting!

"Cat wants smut."

I should've written it on the fridge or something. I'll get on it feline, I'm a man of my word.

Also, that's the first time I realised that symbol is a heart breaking. Mind blown.
Wow ninja you're lucky I already have an otp
Otp's be cray brah innit.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
They're both dumb, I call it "dangly face hair". Fringe was a bad show and Bangs isn't a show at all, but if it was it would be about a American frontier era sheriff and his former bandit deputy who are willing to bend the law to protect their town from any brigand, bandit, crook or cattle rustler stupid enough to get in their way.

Starring TDM as Sheriff "Bangs" McCluskey and WAMD as the indispensably useful but rule averse Deputy Lucy Gatewood. Also starring Tence as the ruthless clean-shaven businessman whose evil machinations constantly leave the townsfolk at peril.

NinjaBoiX and RobotNinjaHornets play Carvan & Carson, the gruff father and son mountain men whose fur trade is threatened by the mysterious businessman's land grab in the neighbouring woods.

NinjaBoiX

NinjaBoiX and RobotNinjaHornets play Carvan & Carson, the gruff father and son mountain men whose fur trade is threatened by the mysterious businessman's land grab in the neighbouring woods.
Is this a paid gig or are we expected to do it for the exposure?
Thread has been strangely "dead" more often couple days recently.
Post some funky musix or pretty girlies, that usually gets things going.

I'll help later, at work, busy innit.

lulz

You call me am idiot, yet fail to notice that it wasn't me who said that. [...] Unless you're pretending that the French in Quebec is proper French. Which is the only thing I explicitly stated I agreed with (that it was not. Because it isn't.)

I knew it was a quote. I liked it because it said "you're a fucking idiot", which I thought applied nicely to you because of both your first comment and the comment you quoted and agreed with.

Because simply shouting that is not really kosher around here, I tried to explain why you/many think it's not 'proper' French, but I have been thoroughly trounced by your witty 'gg lol reading comprehension' retort. It really cuts through the nuance and history of the cultural & linguistic separation (or lack thereof) between Québec and France and between Québec and anglophone North America, not to mention the other, much smaller Francophone populations in western Canada, Atlantic Canada, and New Orleans.

NinjaBoiX

Game of Thrones spoiler guess:

I get the feeling that
Joffrey
dies by certain not so subtle posts in here.

Please allow this post to float unquoted down the river.

I already think I know too much.

:|

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Should probably ease off the GoT talk guys. People should be able to read here with the expectation of not being spoiled for at *least* 3 days. This isn't the lawless old west, where the thin lines of justice are the only barrier preventing crime and shame from claiming the land.

tumblr_n1b4l3Cdbh1rsobu7o1_500.gif

Ghost in the Shell was awesome.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, though I generally preferred SAC except for the lack of pants which is the biggest obstacle in me recommending it to people: "Oh that [CrudeDiatribe] sure likes his Japanese cartoons with pant-less women."

I agree, although I find the greatest obstacle in recommending Stand Alone Complex is that the people I know are stupid. They'd probably like it if there were more women without pants. Oh well, Cowboy Bebop is enough anime for anyone,

Well that just happened

(Game of Thrones latest ep spoilers)
Was genuinely terrified Tyrion was gonna bite it. I'm gonna miss Joffrey though, dood was fucking hilarious

MutFox

Banned

Well that just happened

(Game of Thrones latest ep spoilers)
Was genuinely terrified Tyrion was gonna bite it. I'm gonna miss Joffrey though, dood was fucking hilarious

Sweet!
Well now I know for next time to wait til about 3pm Monday PST to start talking about it. ;P

Season is already awesome, like for last weeks episode, it didn't feel like a new season.
It just continued the beat from last seasons last episode.

Def my fave show on TV... :p

TrueGrime

And Person of Interest.

...right?

I've never seen it! What is it about? I just checked CouchTuner and it is there. I'll be starting way late.

Speaking of which, for people who don't have cable (like myself) and like to catch up on shows, CouchTuner is amazing.

http://www.couchtuner.eu/

Basically click on the show you want, then the episode, then at the top click on the "watch it here" link, and then the video will appear. Make sure you click on the X within the video to start it and then enjoy that episode. It's always usually HD for me and the shows usually post 40 mins to an hour after it releases.

If this breaks any rules then please edit it out of this post.

Long version from the opening credits:

You are being watched. The government has a secret system: a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know, because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people; people like you. Crimes the government considered 'irrelevant'. They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find you

Short version: Jim Caviezel goes around being a total badass and hating kneecaps.

Also I'd probably take that whole second bit out just to be safe. I'd feel like I'd be cutting it a bit too close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom