• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

I made a thread called "Let post GIFs bigger than 20 MB" with an OP that said "Because we can." It got locked immediately.

Haha. Yeah. Trying to break GAF aren't you?

What's the difference? I was banned recently and it was terrible. =(

I really hated being a junior. Damn careful with what I said and whatnot. Always afraid of saying the wrong thing. Especially on the gaming side. The fear is real. I also feel if I get junior'd from being a member that I'd get forgotten about and left as a junior.

Do you guys get snow? I didn't think Australia had a winter per say, but I guess thinking about it now you would.

From the "Climate of Tasmania" wiki article:

The winter months are between June and July and are generally the wettest and coolest months in the state, with most high lying areas receiving considerable snowfall. Winter maximums are 12 °C (54 °F) on average along coastal areas and 3 °C (37 °F) on the Central Plateau, thanks to a series of cold fronts from the Southern Ocean.

TrueGrime

Those were averages, although typically it doesn't hit below freezing temperature in hobart in a given winter. Except overnight.

Sounds almost like here in Texas. We'll get mild snowfall if that. It varies by year. Now when I lived in Illinois the lowest it got on some days was -31C.

We probably get more rainfall than a lot of Texas, although I'm sure you have green areas too. Not as hot - Hobart's average max temp in summer is 21, although on some days it is very hot, up to 40c (~100ish F).

Then get your avatar a jumper then! I don't care what it's called, just make sure it's ugly.

Though I guess that's more of a Christmas thing than a winter thing.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Had to redo a math question for one of my assignments coz we need 100% for those. I multiplied by 2 instead of 3. I feel so dumb ;__; and it took me like 5 minutes of reworking it out to realise my error...

NinjaBoiX

Alright peeps,

Lush weather up in bonny Sunderland today, I wish I was off to soak it up. Fuck it, bank holiday weekend coming up, aww yiss.

Got this on in the van:
PJ Harvey - Kamikaze
Such a tune in the sunshine.

Also, I thought bringing up the XMB on PS4 paused your game, apparently it doesn't. Just finished up BF4 last night, got a message just as the closing cinematic started, brought up the XMB to reply, went back in to see the credits roll.

:|

I didn't have a clue what was going on anyway but still!

TrueGrime

Just delete all WhereAreMahDragonz posts, and we suddenly have 25 extra pages! Or 50 for the people that are into that weird shit.

110557.gif

I'm the same. Hence why I finished it, hating the whole thing

I will probably keep watching other series until I am bored then.

It is funny seeing one friend of mine keep insisting he thought the last few seasons were good though, causing a discussion every time with a different friend who does not agree.

NinjaBoiX

LOST's final season is hugely disappointing, but it makes up for it with a great finale.

Guys, why is it so sunny when I'm at work? It's so gorgeous man, birds singing, the smell of fresh cut grass, not a cloud in the sky, and you could fry eggs on the pavement.

Early finish methinks, fuck this!

LOST's final season is hugely disappointing, but it makes up for it with a great finale.

Guys, why is it so sunny when I'm at work? It's so gorgeous man, birds singing, the smell of fresh cut grass, not a cloud in the sky, and you could fry eggs on the pavement.

Early finish methinks, fuck this!

I was at work on Sunday. We all went to get lunch and sat in Pavilion Gardens for a bit.

We then all immediately regretted it as we realised we had to go back and do work :C

usea

When people say the last seasons of Dexter are bad and should be skipped, they're not exaggerating. Season 4 (with John Lithgow) is indeed pretty good. I even kind of liked season 5 (with Julia Stiles). But it goes downhill severely after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom