• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is going on?
cVCEqFu.png

;__;

Edit: Tag? But I want to play DCUO ;__;

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Is one of you guys called saeed and added me on fb? I know this dude's a gaffer coz Owen and peter are mutual friends. Dammit dude don't cold add me, send a message or something!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Don't say you have nothing against the brony fandom when you clearly have that video against brony fandom. Embrace your inner "this feels creepy".

TrueGrime

God, I haven't been in Gaming forever.

I guess not having a "next gen" console will do that to a guy.

It's still good for laughs and amusement if you don't have any of the weapons of the war factions there (the consoles). You missed the NPD numbers thread yesterday which is said to bring Jesus himself down from the heavens to watch the hilarity ensue.

Toa TAK

Banned
I don't have anything to hit though; this gif doesn't apply
Wait--what?
111rm-1.gif

It's still good for laughs and amusement if you don't have any of the weapons of the war factions there (the consoles). You missed the NPD numbers thread yesterday which is said to bring Jesus himself down from the heavens to watch the hilarity ensue.

I cannot believe more people are buying 360s this late in the game.

TrueGrime

It was the first thing I saw, dammit.

I guess, but for me it's the $$$$. I'm sure people who really want a gaming machine and have some spare cash would go for it. But that's it.

Save your money, TT. Ain't nothing worth getting right now anyway in terms of the new systems.

NinjaBoiX

You guys need to get Xbones so we can have a FakeGAF party.
Lol, Xbone.

All the cool kids are on PS4 chief.
What's happened to acrid? D:

And who? Don't recall that dude...
Acrid posted a drunk thread, got banned. It wasn't anything too bad, but the title was basically "Come and watch me get banned" or something.

shorty is a britGAF bro. He's out in America with Acrid, could explain the friend request!

NinjaBoiX

Another fucking overreaction.

Shocking
Yeah, seems more like a daft drunk thread than anything, a slap on the wrist would've probably been more appropriate IMO. He's a well liked, respectful member and unless I've missed something it's not like he anything offensive or inflammatory.

Free AcridMeat!!!

This gif is for you Pete:

y84nGsU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom