• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
As much as I love West and Zampella, Titanfall looks way too much like Battlefield for me to consider playing it.

NinjaBoiX

As much as I love West and Zampella, Titanfall looks way too much like Battlefield for me to consider playing it.
It's just CoD with mechs apparently.

(It looks very little like Battlefield, and even if it did, Battlefield with jetpacks and giant mechs sounds amazing.)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
There's too much open area for my liking. I liked the emphasis Modern Warfare 1 and placed on map flow and that feels lost.

NinjaBoiX

SLOW YOUR BREATHIING
YOU HAVEN'T GOT A PULSE!

Another quality tune that just dives right in there, and nobody shouts angrily like Zack:

RATM - Bulls On Parade

"The microphone explodes, shattering the molds,
Either drop tha hits like De La O or get the fuck off the commode,
With the sure shot, sure to make the bodies drop,
Drop and don't copy yo, don't call this a co-op,"

Damn that dude can rap, amazing stage presence too. God tier frontman.

I...I don't know what just happened

2 of my cousins (one's 13, the other's probably like...9 or 10?) just gave me a verbal beatdown about all my opinions

It was terrible

I think I have PTSD

On the plus side I can take solace in the fact they like All Time Low and (sorry Ninja) Paramore because lol

Toa TAK

Banned
I...I don't know what just happened

2 of my cousins (one's 13, the other's probably like...9 or 10?) just gave me a verbal beatdown about all my opinions

It was terrible

I think I have PTSD

On the plus side I can take solace in the fact they like All Time Low and (sorry Ninja) Paramore because lol
Dayum dude. I would've just smacked them around.

If I had guy cousins.

Dayum dude. I would've just smacked them around.

If I had guy cousins.

image.php

Tell them Paramore are for girls.

Then point and laugh.

...sold.

Side note: How did I miss that The Slow Death put out a new album last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom