• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a good gif.

MrK2PXY.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Just baked a whole snapper for dinner. Oh my goodness that was tasty. Also had prawns, home made chips and garlic bread. I can die happy and fat.

Salmon dinner turned out to be salmon rissoles.

Then after Cards Against Humanity was ruined by one person who threw a temper tantrum over nothing, people started playing drinking games for the rest of the night.

hercules-disappointed9xomu.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So this 40-year old Indian guy asked me for directions to where he could buy alcohol in the area and offered me a lift, long story short I was non-verbally propositioned for gay sex.

Never get into a stranger's car, guys.
Especially if it's a van.

Toa TAK

Banned
So this 40-year old Indian guy asked me for directions to where he could buy alcohol in the area and offered me a lift, long story short I was non-verbally propositioned for gay sex.

Never get into a stranger's car, guys.
Especially if it's a van.

wtf

I would totally hop in a strangers car if she was hot, though. =\
AND had an english accent.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That reminds me that attractive women rape people too.

http://www.wc-news.com/mass-trend-in-russia-women-are-raping-men/

“She is very beautiful woman. And was expecting a night of passion that I will never forget but unfortunately I can’t remember a thing. I only wish she hadn’t used the drug on me.”

I wouldn't want to be raped regardless of who it was and whether I'd remember or not, honestly.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking love folding laundry. I refuse to touch any girly shit though. Jeans and t-shirts only. I won't even let my mum wash her stuff with mine. That's just gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom