• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
GF's neighbor had a derby car race for the neighborhood yesterday. They went all out, laser readings for times, homemade trophies for everybody, and a cool photobooth set up. Also they had catered tacos/burritos/etc and a margarita machine. I think I had about 6-8, I don't think they were very strong because I didn't feel too drunk. We have some pretty great shots of us though.
Next time you unzip yourselves, remember: lilith is watching you. Judging you.
Oh...I was wondering who that was. Seems like a long drive when we're both taken Lili.

GF's neighbor had a derby car race for the neighborhood yesterday. They went all out, laser readings for times, homemade trophies for everybody, and a cool photobooth set up. Also they had catered tacos/burritos/etc and a margarita machine. I think I had about 6-8, I don't think they were very strong because I didn't feel too drunk. We have some pretty great shots of us though.
Oh...I was wondering who that was. Seems like a long drive when we're both taken Lili.

Did she help build her car? I've often wanted to do something like that.

And what long drive are you talking about?

51irZGiu1IL.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Did she help build her car? I've often wanted to do something like that.

And what long drive are you talking about?
Her car was the original block spray painted silver with a fork duct taped to it with "FORK YOU" written on the front.

Are you implying you've planted cameras? :O

Her car was the original block spray painted silver with a fork duct taped to it with "FORK YOU" written on the front.

Are you implying you've planted cameras? :O

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about with the cameras. Maybe that's just my lethargy brain. I'm lying in bed taking advantage of a lazy Sunday right now before I have to get up in a couple hours for something.

I like the name of the car. Funny named vehicles are my favorite.

Not enough pineapples.

Also, what kind of sauce is that? It looks like HP.

You're not wrong but I noticed the pineapple option after the pizza was sent to the oven, so it was too late.

We don't have HP sauce in the US, but this is pretty similar.

Nope, WWE PPV's always start at midnight in Britain, can't wait for Rollins v Balor.

Wait since when have Jericho and Kevin Owens been a tag team

Wait since when has Corey Graves been on non-NXT commentary

Huh

*is completely out of the loop for main roster WWE*

EDIT: God I love Kevin Owens, guy's hilarious

EDIT 2: "If they told you ants had wings would you believe them?"

FLYING ANTS ARE A THING MICHAEL COLE YOU ARE A MORON

Fluvian

Banned
Wait since when have Jericho and Kevin Owens been a tag team

Wait since when has Corey Graves been on non-NXT commentary

Huh

*is completely out of the loop for main roster WWE*

EDIT: God I love Kevin Owens, guy's hilarious

It's a ppv cory graves is still nxt's guy, Jeri-ko have been together for a few weeks.

Fluvian

Banned
I need to get the WWE Network already.

I got it so me and my friends could watch and re-watch that time Booker T called Hulk Hogan the N word on WCW.
We watched the one where Vince said it but that's just kinda sad and not very funny, you can see on Bookers face that he's not okay with it but he's going with it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Underselling yourself, except for the nose ring you look.....wait a second, aren't you the guy who usually posts those gifs of you deep throating a banana? is that even you in that pic?
Im the banana guy. Im the chubby guy with gifs winking and stuff like that. Thats a instagram guy I follow that is uber hot IMO.

Fluvian

Banned
Im the banana guy. Im the chubby guy with gifs winking and stuff like that. Thats a instagram guy I follow that is uber hot IMO.

You misleading fuck, I was gonna hit on you all subtle like. That instagram guy looks like Hispanic Jared Leto, write that next time he posts on IG so he knows that somewhere some how someone saw it too.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I got it so me and my friends could watch and re-watch that time Booker T called Hulk Hogan the N word on WCW.
We watched the one where Vince said it but that's just kinda sad and not very funny, you can see on Bookers face that he's not okay with it but he's going with it.
Keep it up...my n
ice guy
!

[struts off]

Aw that Balor/Club tease was mean

...why has the commentary team changed. WHY DO I HAVE TO LISTEN TO JBL?

WHAT IS THE MIZ WEARING ON HIS FACE HAHAHAHA

Man I'm still sad that Apollo Crews couldn't stay as Uhaa Nation, that's such a good name

Fluvian

Banned
Aw that Balor/Club tease was mean

...why has the commentary team changed. WHY DO I HAVE TO LISTEN TO JBL?

WHAT IS THE MIZ WEARING ON HIS FACE HAHAHAHA

Man I'm still sad that Apollo Crews couldn't stay as Uhaa Nation, that's such a good name

You wouldn't believe the amount of times he's been called Apollo Creed on air, even Daniel Bryan call him it.

Zero²

Im beautiful but Im in another category. Im a hot bear.
Bears are the best, even if I'd prefer you with a little more dad bod. Guess that comes with the age.
Still, tomorrow is Monday, and leg day... Please someone help me.
On other news, today I had a nice bj session with bf at his lab, god it was hot.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Damnit, it should not be this hard to talk to a girl you like:

colorado-ani.gif~c200

Wish I could be like some guys and just go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom