• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im horngry. Someone feed me and suck me.
tumblr_inline_n7sg1lZrop1rzhu41.gif

so sorry to hear, Em :((

not going to lie, breakups suck and will suck for the time they'll take you. but it'll get a little better each day, even if you don't notice it at first.
shit is hell, distract yourself with all your favorite stuff <3 we're here for you

Jobbs

Banned
I was initially surprised that you thought the sheriff was sexy (he seems a bit chubby for my tastes) but for some reason not surprised after I thought about it. idk.

Fluvian

Banned
I'm somewhere between lanky and dad bod.

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me

My greatest regret in life is that I will never be able to hold, kiss and fondle a perfect copy of myself, it's all I've ever wanted.
Then of course the argument about who's the top would pursue and my plan would hit a snag.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Aw, I just read about Em's (I rarely ever GAF during weekends). Sorry to hear about the breakup. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all that stuff.

I was initially surprised that you thought the sheriff was sexy (he seems a bit chubby for my tastes) but for some reason not surprised after I thought about it. idk.

It's mainly because I really like his face.

But dad bods are fine as long you don't look pregnant or something. Then that's 2much4me.

Jobbs

Banned
I made "sweet" french toast with jam and cinnamon and accidentally used salt not sugar :(

oh no. :(

btw look what I finally found

sTWFsws.gif

aggressive meow

It's mainly because I really like his face.

But dad bods are fine as long you don't look pregnant or something. Then that's 2much4me.

He seemed so familiar I could swear I must have watched him in other things before... But I looked him up and there was nothing. So spoopy.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Back when we had our first Border Collie (bless her soul) I loved feeding her lemon wedges. She would put the funniest faces a dog can possibly make.

Edit: We wouldn't allow her to eat them, but to get a few good licks.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Back when we had our first Border Collie (bless her soul) I loved feeding her lemon wedges. She would put the funniest faces a dog can possibly make.

Edit: We wouldn't allow her to eat them, but to get a few good licks.
Nice. Fellow Border Collie owner checking in here.

AcridMeat

Banned
Whoahaoa I haven't slept 9 hours in a long ass time, I feel weird.
Beat Wolfenstein: The New Order

fuck me. that was excellent.

now then, time for DOOM.
Ha we went in opposite order, I finished DOOM recently and went to TNO.

New Order's opening level is really damn cool. I need to get back to it, it's a great game.

y'all are way too elegant! especially Float!

What does the hoodie say???

With that said, trab still hot af

----

How many people here are playing Starbound??
jungle beats and there's a monkey underneath
pls stop being so cute it's unfair thx

Also I am currently tired and lying in bed and wearing The Best tshirt

WnfBPxCl.jpg

EDIT: Shit just noticed it's mirrored hang on

EDIT 2: FIXED IT
man I need this shirt *_______* is it an older one? never saw it before tbh

DrM

Redmond's Baby
We should rename this into "hot german mädchen" thread

So, first day of work after two weeks.. I wonder how my knee will cope for that four hours -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom