• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Space combat in NMS is easy peasy, just use boost and brake often.Oh and you can reload your shields during the fight with oxide, so abuse it to the max.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm sinking into the couch and the cushion is being displaced and pushed out ... It's a disaster. There's no peaceful way out of this

That seems like prime GAF Man thread material.

My recommendation is gently extricate yourself and in the inevitable event of her unslumbering explain the urinary emergency. Interrupting sleep is better than sleeping in piss.

rNQC1.png

Speak for yourself!

emma2.gif

Jobbs

Banned
I came up with the idea of gently waking her up first and asking her to move

Was sad to see that comfy situation be destroyed ... I'm a ruiner of things

I don't mess around with bladders X kidneys , if I gotta go I'm going no matter what so if I woke a girl up to use the bathroom , it's cool we can cuddle to go back to sleep after I return

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
At least you weren't getting hot and heavy in a car and had to interrupt the romance due to surprise diarrhea.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah imma probably binge this shit. Recommendation for everyone.

Jobbs

Banned
There's a thread on Neogaf where a Youtube channel which was posting direct rips of Nintendo music got some of its videos taken down by Nintendo -- And people seem to be siding against Nintendo

Is this what it's coming to? If you make something, if you create some work, everyone is entitled to reproduce it on their channels or face the ire of the people?

Why should anyone bother making anything

Fluvian

Banned
I don't wanna get out of bed. I don't wanna put on clothes. But I'm so hungry.

You don't need to either of those things to get food, visualisation is the key, picture a lanky teenager driving up to your house and giving you food, then phone dominoes and make it a reality.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
You don't need to either of those things to get food, visualisation is the key, picture a lanky teenager driving up to your house and giving you food, then phone dominoes and make it a reality.
Ew, I am not eating that fucking peasant shit. If I am ordering pizza it's going to be from some place good.

Fluvian

Banned
Ew, I am not eating that fucking peasant shit. If I am ordering pizza it's going to be from some place good.

Oh i'm sorry I assumed you were British like me. Yeah here in England dominoes are great, they use good ingredients, their cheap and they have great service. Papa Johns is considered shit tier in England where as Dominoes are top tier.
I've told this to other North Americans before and they usually don't believe me.

FloatOn

Oh i'm sorry I assumed you were British like me. Yeah here in England dominoes are great, they use good ingredients, their cheap and they have great service. Papa Johns is considered shit tier in England where as Dominoes are top tier.
I've told this to other North Americans before and they usually don't believe me.

Doninoes is the best fast food pizza but basically any local pizza place bests all of those easily

Jobbs

Banned
so like the whole left and top portion of my intuos pro aren't even being detected by the stylus. I don't know if this is a software or hardware problem... I reinstalled the drivers to no avail. so pist.

I can go pee whenever the hell I want but I will grow old+die alone. guess I win this one.

I'm sure somehow I'll die alone too, don't worry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom