• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
you're not a bad person but it makes sense that he wouldn't accept this in a friendship :/

Ya I don't blame him or her at all. They been together for years and the last thing I want is to be a reason for them breaking up.

I've lost too many friends cause of shit like this though. Former DM and great friend of mine ended up trying to kiss me while I was with someone and I had to cut off that relationship a few years ago :(

I just wanna be friends with a girl without kissing her or her trying to kiss me. I also want to be friends with a girl while kissing her, but a different one, one of my choosing.

fml I brought this on myself can't do too much bitching about it. Gotta cowboy up and just not drink so much in these situations.

jb1234

it's very hard bc I really liked her a whole lot

GjjY7Rv.gif

*hugs*

Don't listen to those voicemails. They'll only hurt you.

marrec

Banned
You guys can't talk it out? That bad, huh? Sorry, dude. :(

Nah, she needs to distance herself from me before more shit happens.

it's very hard bc I really liked her a whole lot

GjjY7Rv.gif

Dude, you are the most talented and clever and handsome dudes I know, and I know you still got love and that's why it hurts but you'll find a woman who ain't going to let you get hurt anymore I can see it.

This thread RN:

1GoFryg.gif

Ya I don't blame him or her at all. They been together for years and the last thing I want is to be a reason for them breaking up.

I've lost too many friends cause of shit like this though. Former DM and great friend of mine ended up trying to kiss me while I was with someone and I had to cut off that relationship a few years ago :(

I just wanna be friends with a girl without kissing her or her trying to kiss me. I also want to be friends with a girl while kissing her, but a different one, one of my choosing.

fml I brought this on myself can't do too much bitching about it. Gotta cowboy up and just not drink so much in these situations.

did you like that girl you ended up kissing? like-like?
or was ist really just the alcohol working here?

Jobbs

Banned
I appreciate it guys

jb you're such a kind hearted guy and apparently a sexual dynamo

and marrec I'm really not those things but I appreciate it

and trab you are those things lol

someone make a horribly inappropriate joke now please and let's move on...

marrec

Banned
did you like that girl you ended up kissing? like-like?
or was ist really just the alcohol working here?

I mean, if she was single it would be something that I wouldn't exactly say no too just as an experiment ya know, to see if I did like her in that way and also because I'm a garbage fire of a human being, but I've thought really hard about it since it happened and I really don't think I like her in that way.

It's not something I would otherwise initiate, I wouldn't say go to get it started.

Best way to fuck up a friendship is by fucking in a friendship.

I appreciate it guys

jb you're such a kind hearted guy and apparently a sexual dynamo

and marrec I'm really not those things but I appreciate it

and trab you are those things lol

someone make a horribly inappropriate joke now please and let's move on...

once I was about to drown with some other dude and he asked me if I could swim and I said no but I can call for help in German.

Argh my friend's just down for a wedding and might not have any free time :(

Hopefully she can work from home on Monday so we can hang out on Sunday

if we lived in the same area we'd totally be best concert buddies for life. I think you're great and a lot of people do too. I know the desire to be someone's "favorite" though and we'll all be that for someone sometime. we're too cool not to be!

Maybe one year we'll be Groezrock or Fest buddies :D

And thanks c:

I mean, if she was single it would be something that I wouldn't exactly say no too just as an experiment ya know, to see if I did like her in that way and also because I'm a garbage fire of a human being, but I've thought really hard about it since it happened and I really don't think I like her in that way.

Best way to fuck up a friendship is by fucking in a friendship.

hm okay.
well it happened. nothing you can do about that. only thing you can do is apologize but I guess the dude won't even listen to that after how he reacted. and of course you can make sure to not let it happen again. best way to do that is to find such a great single kissing lady you are not tempted by tequila infused lipstick anymore

FloatOn

Thanks jb

I woke up from my nap feeling like death. Trying to snap out of it for the show tonight

Can't seem to find the motivation to move

jb1234

I just took a really strong painkiller. I hate using these but my body feels like it's on fire. Being chronically ill suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks, guys. :(

marrec

Banned
hm okay.
well it happened. nothing you can do about that. only thing you can do is apologize but I guess the dude won't even listen to that after how he reacted. and of course you can make sure to not let it happen again. best way to do that is to find such a great single kissing lady you are not tempted by tequila infused lipstick anymore

Ya, shit happens. I've apologized profusely and assured it would never happen again but....

Whatever, going on a kayak camping trip this weekend, clear my mind and get motivated and shit.

Pau

Oh jb I wish I could magically take the pain away. :(

I'm in a Colombian restaurant while my sister and boyfriend watch the game so I brought a book to read. We're probably going to a bar later where I will also read.

I'm a bad Colombian.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm sure of it!

you liked it when she did it :(
Nathalie%20Emmanuel.jpg

oh lol

NOW I get it

EGd75rp.gif

I'm in a Colombian restaurant while my sister and boyfriend watch the game so I brought a book to read. We're probably going to a bar later where I will also read.

I'm a bad Colombian.

best colombian =]

(Hahaha. Honestly? I only have the word of one dude and I think he's biased because he's really, really into me. I need to get more opinions. :p)

of course. Almost no one I know has had a threesome.

jb1234

I'm a bad Colombian.

*hug*

Jobbs

Banned
C'mon, it's German time! Tell us how you would cry for help only using German because you're on a cruiser full of old German people?

Krankenschwester!!

lol

Hopefully it'll happen after I've stopped being a scaredboy so that we'd actually be able to hang out. BUT YOU BETTER COME ONE YEAR THEY'RE BOTH SO RAD

yooo stop being scaredy boy. if trab wants to hang out then hang out

if trab came here we'd be all

k4yQqx8.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
LOL

Also, trab: I deleted my comment so I deleted yours too, so that's where they went

Also, use the little camera icon to add pictures in comments

Also were you aware Lea is the name of a Kingdom Hearts character

LOL

Also, trab: I deleted my comment so I deleted yours too, so that's where they went

Also, use the little camera icon to add pictures in comments

Also were you aware Lea is the name of a Kingdom Hearts character

haha I know how to add pictures. I just didn't have the fitting caveman on my hands right now. (here's something I never thought I'd say)

no :0 which one? I only played the first.

Krankenschwester!!

lol

yooo stop being scaredy boy. if trab wants to hang out then hang out

if trab came here we'd be all

k4yQqx8.jpg
I don't get this? you'd all be Donatello? which would be cool cause he's my fav.

also it's okay. I'm an anxious mess too but RNH and I would get drunk and shout lyrics together so it all works out.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't get this? you'd all be Donatello? which would be cool cause he's my fav.

also it's okay. I'm an anxious mess too but RNH and I would get drunk and shout lyrics together so it all works out.

"we'd be all" is an expression. Only I would be donatello and I'm explaining to you tech stuff and you're only half interested.

Yeaaaaaah, I know what you're up to, bitch...
??
watch your tone!

Oh. I see. I am dumb.

Lea is this punk kid

Who becomes Axel, fire guy from KH2

And then becomes Lea again post KH2

The series is confusing like that
lol it's a boy's name? that's a first
"we'd be all" is an expression. Only I would be donatello and I'm explaining to you tech stuff and you're only half interested.

this only confuses me more :D

FUME5

Cheer up cunts, it's the weekend!

And trabster, that pic you posted yesterday is further proof that German men are dummkopfs.

we're having coffee in a dignified fashion. that's really the whole story. hehe

:: bangs head ::

well as long as you're Donatello I'll take it!

This was already a very bad day and now, it's become much worse. I think I'm going to vomit.
:( I'm sorry <3
be strong

Cheer up cunts, it's the weekend!

And trabster, that pic you posted yesterday is further proof that German men are dummkopfs.

where did you learn that word <3

So much lyric shouting

I wanted to find a picture of me shouting at a gig, but this was the best I could find

HVV5QTu.jpg

Man I'm going to shout extra hard for Latterman and The Ergs. I still can't get over the fact I'm seeing them ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom