• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel this gif will be useful for this thread

wsZk9yz.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
F U C K I N G C L I C K B A I T A R T I C L E S

If it says "Next" I'm not reading it

Is that Blues Brothers? That might be one of my favorite movies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
YO

YES

It's genuinely been my favourite film since I was like 5
Jake and Elwood might be the basis for my entire personality. Everything about that movie was sogood.gif

Jobbs

Banned
You look eerily like Ryan Reynolds here.

And sad Jobbs is a sexy look (if it's any comfort).

if that actually is true I don't see any end in sight for the sexiness :\ thank you though you're one of the only people still nice to me here haha =]

if that actually is true I don't see any end in sight for the sexiness :\ thank you though you're one of the only people still nice to me here haha =]

what are you talking about! we're all nice! Vazra even wants to touch your genitals. what's nicer than that?!

also I just watched the Friends episode where Chandler takes a bath and I sooooooo wanna take one too now. will have to wait until tomorrow :*(
not going on dates is hard. it's all just playing games, watching friends and taking bubble baths.

marrec

Banned
Marrec's Sex Chamber

Fiona Apple

JOBBS

I broke my fast :(

25 hours is my second longest fast though so yay

Jobbs

Banned
Marrec's Sex Chamber

Fiona Apple

JOBBS

You're always welcome in my bed, bro.

:: platonic guy bros ::

what are you talking about! we're all nice! Vazra even wants to touch your genitals. what's nicer than that?!

also I just watched the Friends episode where Chandler takes a bath and I sooooooo wanna take one too now. will have to wait until tomorrow :*(
not going on dates is hard. it's all just playing games, watching friends and taking bubble baths.

There's been some jobbs bashing but I'm joking anyway :p

Take sandwich baths. Take pictures. Take pictures in baths with sandwiches!

noozLhT.gif

Jobbs

Banned
Listening to El Morgan rn, Dead Man's Ambition, shit's right up my ally. Peppy bluegrass inspired rock guitar with backing violin and awesome female vocals? I <3 it already

Marrec what do you think of my future wife

grace-neutral.jpg

she injected blue ink into her eyeballs

No but thanks for reminding me!

I'm saving my virtue for you don't worry.
giphyzakey.gif

You're always welcome in my bed, bro.

:: platonic guy bros ::

There's been some jobbs bashing but I'm joking anyway :p

Take sandwich baths. Take pictures. Take pictures in baths with sandwiches!

noozLhT.gif
you know we all love you!

hm the sandwich wasn't really bath friendly. but I will bring other snacks, don't worry!

marrec

Banned
Marrec what do you think of my future wife

grace-neutral.jpg

she injected blue ink into her eyeballs

She's very striking, tattoos = *fans self* and black hair oh my.

She's no Béatrice Martin tho:

QrgwDD3.jpg

Tho Martin came out as queer after the Orlando shootings so...

Still learning French tho

SolVanderlyn

Finished draft two of my novel.

Even if I never get this published, and if it's hot garbage, I can say I wrote a 300+ page fantasy novel. That's pretty cool, I guess.

marrec

Banned
Finished draft two of my novel.

Even if I never get this published, and if it's hot garbage, I can say I wrote a 300+ page fantasy novel. That's pretty cool, I guess.

You're writing so even if it doesn't get published you're getting better at doing what you love, which is fucking awesome dude I have so much respect for that.

This song holy shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI2O69nzvJs

RNH you shit this is awesome.

My problem is that everyone likes me more than I like myself. ;)

My problem is that noone likes me more than I like myself

And I don't like myself that much :c

Listening to El Morgan rn, Dead Man's Ambition, shit's right up my ally. Peppy bluegrass inspired rock guitar with backing violin and awesome female vocals? I <3 it already

Seeing El Morgan for the first time was a surreal experience. It was a punk gig, but it was before I knew about how much acoustic stuff there was in punk these days, so to see a gig go from loud bands to her was super weird

SolVanderlyn

You're writing so even if it doesn't get published you're getting better at doing what you love, which is fucking awesome dude I have so much respect for that.

This song holy shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI2O69nzvJs

RNH you shit this is awesome.
Haha, thanks. :) Without comments like this in the writing thread and in here I might not have finished.

wooh! what's it about?

I know your gifs are better but I didn't bookmark this one and I was too lazy to search ;/
I've said it here before, so apologies for those who are tired of hearing me parrot its premise, but it's near future fantasy with a touch of sci-fi. There's wyverns, magic, and knights, but also kids who go to college, cars, and a modern society blended with medieval values. I try to purposefully take tropes like the black knight, the fallen hero, etc. and modernize them and make them interesting.

marrec

Banned
your complexion is transcendent which makes you special

plus if I didn't like you why would I draw all those rad pictures of you

Waify musician who looks bored with life? You have good taste sir.

No tattoos though... *tsk tsk*

Everyone knows my second future wife but I'll post a GIF neway

1GoFryg.gif

Haha, thanks. :) Without comments like this in the writing thread and in here I might not have finished.

I've said it here before, so apologies for those who are tired of hearing me parrot its premise, but it's near future fantasy with a touch of sci-fi. There's wyverns, magic, and knights, but also kids who go to college, cars, and a modern society blended with medieval values. I try to purposefully take tropes like the black knight, the fallen hero, etc. and modernize them and make them interesting.

oh that sounds cool! I'd love to read it

Jobbs

Banned
Waify musician who looks bored with life? You have good taste sir.

No tattoos though... *tsk tsk*

Everyone knows my second future wife but I'll post a GIF neway

1GoFryg.gif

this is also her

2wVQ65A.gif

It just so happens they make absolutely fuckin amazing music too, so I'll let the no tattoos thing slide. Hell, I don't hvae any yet (seeking to rectify that presently).

And I'm well aware that I have no life. I embrace this atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom