• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
this is also her

2wVQ65A.gif

It just so happens they make absolutely fuckin amazing music too, so I'll let the no tattoos thing slide. Hell, I don't hvae any yet (seeking to rectify that presently).

And I'm well aware that I have no life. I embrace this atm

That GIF is great, very endearing of whoever they are.

I ain't got tattoos and I probably'll never get one but man do I love tattoos on women. *shrug*

Jobbs

Banned
Ok, ok, you got me

I think I'm amazing

Forreals though, I genuinely have a problem where I think that while people like me, I'm not really anyone's favourite person. It's kind of fucked, and probably one of the biggest things that makes me want a girlfriend

having a girlfriend isn't about validation

it's about mutual love and respect

and being crushed suddenly

That GIF is great, very endearing of whoever they are.

it's Warpaint. Look em up. They are sirens. Their voices could make me walk off the boat and drown

having a girlfriend isn't about validation

it's about mutual love and respect

and being crushed suddenly

Yeah I know, and I wouldn't want to be in a hollow relationship where there wasn't that love and respect

The validation would be nice though :p

I'll have to add it to the list, still scouring for more youtube vids of El Morgan

*cough*

Marrec if you love me listen to this right now it's one of my most enduringly favorite Rainer Maria songs and often becomes randomly stuck in my head

NO HE HAS 4 OTHER MUSICIANS TO LISTEN TO

jb1234

who are you congratulating?? personally I've had nothing but the opposite of sex for the past couple weeks

Yeah, I can't say I've been getting it much lately either. :(

(Although I did just message one of the dudes I was in the threesome with...)

My sex chamber has invites, but that's all it has at the moment. :(
No it really doesn't hahaha. Let's just say I had more fun than anticipated last night.

Had a headache, I take it? ;D

=========

I'll probably be pretty sad on Father's Day, but I at least have something to remember him by. He also taught me that people can change. I'm thankful for that.

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah, I can't say I've been getting it much lately either. :(

(Although I did just message one of the dudes I was in the threesome with...)

somehow you've leap frogged me in sexual exploits, I've never had a threesome and prolly never will

in fact I'll probably never have any ever again!

It may or may not have been the illuminati dude. And he may or may not be actually kinda hot with a rocking body. And he may or may not have beautiful hair that I plaited.

more lewd pls you suck at this

marrec

Banned
So just lost a friend because of what happened the night before I went to Chicago shit sucks why's my life like this

*fionaapple.gif*

Gunna start smoking again I'm losing my mind this week.

Ok, ok, you got me

I think I'm amazing

Forreals though, I genuinely have a problem where I think that while people like me, I'm not really anyone's favourite person. It's kind of fucked, and probably one of the biggest things that makes me want a girlfriend
if we lived in the same area we'd totally be best concert buddies for life. I think you're great and a lot of people do too. I know the desire to be someone's "favorite" though and we'll all be that for someone sometime. we're too cool not to be!
So just lost a friend because of what happened the night before I went to Chicago shit sucks why's my life like this

*fionaapple.gif*
what happened?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
somehow you've leap frogged me in sexual exploits, I've never had a threesome and prolly never will

more lewd pls you suck at this
I'm being subtle god dammit. He's fast asleep right here. I can't type lewd stuff or I'll giggle and wake him.

jb1234

I was trying to find a great reaction .gif of myself for this but alas. I need to start a collection. Vaz has the right idea.

I'm being subtle god dammit. He's fast asleep right here. I can't type lewd stuff or I'll giggle and wake him.

Oooh, he typed on your typewriter, huh? :D

Gunna start smoking again I'm losing my mind this week.

I smoked one earlier today. I'm so bad. :(

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It may or may not have been the illuminati dude. And he may or may not be actually kinda hot with a rocking body. And he may or may not have beautiful hair that I plaited.

Did you touch his biceps? Did they feel like bags of sand?

marrec

Banned
what happened?

Kissed a friend of mine who has a BF who is a friend of mine. We were both super drunk, I don't remember much, and I'm fucking losing my mind cause this has happened too many times to me and they were like, my best friends :(

It wasn't like, a taking advantage of situation or anything like that, I don't wanna get into too many details tho

Kissed a friend of mine who has a BF who is a friend of mine. We were both super drunk, I don't remember much, and I'm fucking losing my mind cause this has happened too many times to me and they were like, my best friends :(

It wasn't like, a taking advantage of situation or anything like that, I don't wanna get into too many details tho

oh I see.
well I can understand your friend then though. it's a difficult situation.

I'm lowkey annoyed with my friend rn.
his mentally unstable ex (who dumbed him two times) keeps calling him, crying on the phone and shit. even though he has a new gf now.
he's always like "well this time I told her to never do it again!" but of course it always does happen again and he just won't cut the cord. I don't understand this. it's not healthy for anybody involved here and he's risking his new relationship imo.

marrec

Banned
oh I see.
well I can understand your friend then though. it's a difficult situation.
Ya it was a bad situation, I didnt even want to kiss her it just ended up happening. I was actually trying to convince her to stay with her BF at the time. She was into it and I was like alright let's do it. It wasn't even like, a deep proper kiss, just a peck.

Ugh, I'm not a bad person but I really feel like a bad person.

Jobbs

Banned
his mentally unstable ex (who dumbed him two times) keeps calling him, crying on the phone and shit. even though he has a new gf now.
he's always like "well this time I told her to never do it again!" but of course it always does happen again and he just won't cut the cord. I don't understand this. it's not healthy for anybody involved here and he's risking his new relationship imo.

yo for real

I have a a dozen voicemails I refuse to even listen to

Maybe he's like me and has a big heart, but is also stupid.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This would be a jerk move on his part if he acts on it

marrec

Banned
I don't wanna get into on a public forum but if anyone was taken advantage of in the situation I feel like it was me. I didn't do anything that she didn't want. But she's with a dude and she's my friend and I don't want nothing from her but friendship.

One dumb drunk decision and I'm more alone than ever

yo for real

oh damn

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ya it was a bad situation, I didnt even want to kiss her it just ended up happening. I was actually trying to convince her to stay with her BF at the time. She was into it and I was like alright let's do it. It wasn't even like, a deep proper kiss, just a peck.

Ugh, I'm not a bad person but I really feel like a bad person.
you're not a bad person but it makes sense that he wouldn't accept this in a friendship :/
yo for real

man. mad props to you jobbs! you're one of the strong ones. very few people are able to pull this off. keep being awesome, there's nothing for you in those voicemails, trust me. only misery and pain.
we're untouchable!

Maybe he's like me and has a big heart, but is also stupid.

he has a big heart but he doesn't see that he can't help her anymore. there's only destructive behaviour here.
people like that drain your energy and give nothing back. :/

jb1234

I don't wanna get into on a public forum but if anyone was taken advantage of in the situation I feel like it was me. I didn't do anything that she didn't want. But she's with a dude and she's my friend and I don't want nothing from her but friendship.

One dumb drunk decision and I'm more alone than ever

You guys can't talk it out? That bad, huh? Sorry, dude. :(

Jobbs

Banned
man. mad props to you jobbs! you're one of the strong ones. very few people are able to pull this off. keep being awesome, there's nothing for you in those voicemails, trust me. only misery and pain.
we're untouchable!

it's very hard bc I really liked her a whole lot

GjjY7Rv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom