• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
You know that one commercial where the entire thing was a guy saying "no" a bunch of times and eventually they had another where the made a song about no? I can't remember what company that was and its so generic to look up

Had to take a writing test at work today, might get to move to a position if I pass it. I'm confident in my chances, but I'm also keeping my fingers crossed.

Xiao Hu

I've decided you're never going to get to see Justin. This is what his sister looks like though (the little one/ the other one is my sister).

Rude.

You cannot prevent us from loving each other! Never!
Actually I wanted to meet you or any other Faker in that corner if you're free at that time.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
13445717_1406024276215432_1112400281979506458_n.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm sorry Jessica from middle school, I didn't realize until I was 18 and you didn't exist in my life anymore

Same for the girl who called me up and asked if I knew any good jokes. I said nope and hung up. She probably looked my phone number up old school in the phone book. Didn't realize until years later what I did

Dragonz, you're realizing your situation way ahead of time. Hindsight must be working in reverse.

There were probably a bunch of girls who liked me growing up, but I was too lacking in confidence to ever pick up on it.
I admire your persistence in pursuing a degree in such a niche area of study.
You don't learn anything if you give up
Teach me professor

Let's just say that I shake my fist skyward everytime I wish we could just hang out and realize we can't due to distance.

SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

What a positive pickle to be in

Rude.

You cannot prevent us from loving each other! Never!
Actually I wanted to meet you or any other Faker in that corner if you're free at that time.

I don't have to prevent it. Such is already the natural order of things :O

It's impossible to say what I'll be up to at the time. But yeah, if we're still on good terms by that time and I'm free and it makes sense and Justin is okay with it, I'll think about it :p

Yeah, I feel kinda rejected, gotta say.

Listen, I'm happy to set you up with one of my other friends, but my boyfriend is off the table okay? haha

I straight up don't understand why she likes me

You have to stop beating yourself up. There's more than plenty to like about you, so just enjoy it for once :)

Xiao Hu

I don't have to prevent it. Such is already the natural order of things :O

It's impossible to say what I'll be up to at the time. But yeah, if we're still on good terms by that time and I'm free and it makes sense and Justin is okay with it, I'll think about it :p

So many conditions though...

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
holy shit, after all these years, I discover that there is a blackface joke in Hot Shot Part Deux. I never knew.

200.gif

it made me laugh >_>
edit: after watching the gif another million times, it's SO WELL PLAYED lol.

I do love the Hot Shots/Naked gun era of random slapstick comedy movies, which Scary Movie's cheap sex jokes kinda ruined later on. Wish there would be a good new take on this.

Okay so this girl is like

Omg

I can't even handle this rn

She was deadass ready to drive across town after being out all night to see me

I missed this story, gimme the short version of who we are talking about and how you met up px thx xoxo

DrM

Redmond's Baby
good morning

I wont do anything today, just chill, watch tv and play games

oh and learn that nice Swedish language

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Sounds like a nice day. Which shows/games do you have lined up?

More sports than shows, 24hours of Le Mans is in the final 6 hours, F1 in Baku is right after it, plus Euro 2016...
As for games - Doom and The Witcher: Blood and wine...

Need to charge up my batteries, it will be grueling week at work - I will probably work for 12 hours each day, because too many people left.

More sports than shows, 24hours of Le Mans is in the final 6 hours, F1 in Baku is right after it, plus Euro 2016...
As for games - Doom and The Witcher: Blood and wine...

lol I don't understand anything in that first line

I still need to jump on the Witcher DLC. Maybe I should stop making excuses and just do it now. Hmmmmm

I'm so much gonna call you Pantene from now on
I don't even know what you use a conditioner for

Call me whatever you like, Danny boy.

Conditioner makes your hair softer and smoother. Strands of hair are actually pretty scaly, so it helps the hair go from <<<<<<< to ========.

Microscopic view of hair:
9n2367.jpg

Xiao Hu

Call me whatever you like, Danny boy.

Conditioner makes your hair softer and smoother. Strands of hair are actually pretty scaly, so it helps the hair go from <<<<<<< to ========.

Microscopic view of hair:
9n2367.jpg

How about Danny Man instead, Pantene? ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

So I have a man bun, should I also use it?

Don't be jelly!

I also want to eat Russian okroshka with smoked tofu so much. Going to force my mom to make after I came home.

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide

But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom