• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't use the C-word. Ever. My neogaf post history confirms it. I am as pure as a newborn baby lying in driven snow surrounded by doves and flower garlands

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
DEl8uNw.jpg

Pau

How long did you attend that school?

I went to a strict Christian school with uniforms for half of HS
Only a semester. I went to Catholic school my whole life. Elementary and middle school was the same school, co-ed. I had a lot of problems there, partly because I was an atheist, feminist, liberal
ugly
Latina immigrant who dared perform better than the white kids.

I only survived a semester at the all girls Catholic high school. It was incredibly cliquey so I didn't really make friends except for one girl. (Girl who later ran away from me in a theme park if you remember that story.)

What made it worse was how insane the workload was and it was all pretty much busy work. I would go home and literally spend all my time doing homework and studying if I wasn't eating or sleeping. I was one of two girls who had all honor classes and they refused to let me take a less intense class because I still had all A's. There was no way my parents would be okay with me getting lower grades so I was stuck. The administration was terrible, the atmosphere was terrible, the girls were mean, most of my teachers were assholes, and add to that all the religious bullshit I didn't believe in. I threatened suicide and pretty much shut down so my folks let me transfer to another school that was so, so much better for me. (I still had issues with depression and interacting with people socially but that's another story.)

Catholic school bros, high five. In primary school the all boys catholic school was adjacent to the all girls one, separated by a fence on the sports oval. Very surreal.
That's weird. I can't imagine being separated by gender at such a young age being particularly healthy. D: We also had two "brother" schools but I never interacted with them during that semester. The guys I knew from middle school who ended up going there were some of my bullies. :/

Sorry for the long biography. I know a lot of people had to deal with a lot worse during their childhood, but it felt like hell to me.

That's weird. I can't imagine being separated by gender at such a young age being particularly healthy. D: We also had two "brother" schools but I never interacted with them during that semester. The guys I knew from middle school who ended up going there were some of my bullies. :/

Most people turned out fine but I'm definitely a boring weirdo. I certainly regret not being exposed to girls my age until later on. I mostly just knew my sister's friends who were 4-5 years older until I got to late high school since I was too socially awkward to go to the dances and crossover stuff that they had once a semester or thereabouts. Year 11/12 I was a mixed catholic school, wasn't until university that I stopped feeling so awkward all the time.

FUME5

I went to CBC for three years.

Shithole, no girls, pedophile scandal for the eastern state schools.

Had Brother Seaman ask if I wanted to sit on his lap when giving confession.

He looked like the Emperor out of star wars, I was 14 and could have thrown him out of the window.

My mom REALLY does not get Kickstarter.

"If it looks like you're going to fail, I'll give you all the remaining money; but then you need to give it back to me after."

I went to CBC for three years.

Shithole, no girls, pedophile scandal for the eastern state schools.

Had Brother Seaman ask if I wanted to sit on his lap when giving confession.

He looked like the Emperor out of star wars, I was 14 and could have thrown him out of the window.

Jesus Christ.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Catholic school bros, high five. In primary school the all boys catholic school was adjacent to the all girls one, separated by a fence on the sports oval. Very surreal.

Looks like they figured out how to combat thousands of years of evolution.

Shuttup, he's a funny dude and a degenerate of my liking!

Lili, how far do you life from LA exactly?

Depends on which part of LA and what time of day. In the optimal conditions, about 45 miles or fifty minutes of driving. It can take an hour just to drive all the way through LA though because of how big and dense the city is, and if it's rush hour then add another hour or two to get to the city from my house. Why so curious?

Guys I'm getting those "oh shit I way overpromised" jitters about my new job which STARTS MONDAY :D

:O

D:

;____;

nooo you can do it! :D

Just try your best. They're probably not expecting perfection on your first couple of days.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If you were offered an extremely well made and delicious chicken nugget, like so good that it would blow your mind and you'd remember it forever, would you buy it for $90?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yeah, I don't think I would either

Misha

Banned
Making breakfast for my dad tomorrow morning. Never even made crêpes before but I'm gonna do it and do it better than everyone

SystemBug

damn i have this model kinda friend. when ever she uploads a new profile pic im like always in awe

How can some people just look that good?

Xiao Hu

Depends on which part of LA and what time of day. In the optimal conditions, about 45 miles or fifty minutes of driving. It can take an hour just to drive all the way through LA though because of how big and dense the city is, and if it's rush hour then add another hour or two to get to the city from my house. Why so curious?

I will probably be in the USA next year to visit friends and relatives. The son of my sister's godmother lives in LA so I thought maybe to sidetrack and finally meet Justin <3

Yeah, I'll be fine, there's just a ton on my plate even for the first day

The key thing is to remain calm. Even if you mess up, even if it's more than you expected, even if it's different from what you expected. Stressing out and worrying about it isn't going to help out. Just accept that it is what it is, so if you do your best then that will have to be good enough. :)

If you were offered an extremely well made and delicious chicken nugget, like so good that it would blow your mind and you'd remember it forever, would you buy it for $90?

No. You would have to pay me for the pleasure. I like chicken nuggets, especially Chik Fil A. If you ruin that for me by giving me a chicken nugget which everything else I'll ever have is going to pale in comparison to, then that is a grievous mistake.

I will probably be in the USA next year to visit friends and relatives. The son of my sister's godmother lives in LA so I thought maybe to sidetrack and finally meet Justin <3

I've decided you're never going to get to see Justin. This is what his sister looks like though (the little one/ the other one is my sister).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom