• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

I am. apparently nobody can read. I said I can be like that but I prefer other ways.

also now fuck off everyone and stop making assumptions about my sexlife.
22f97e51b1.gif

Huh? That's what I said.

When you call home and find out your grandma is failing fast, a parental divorce is probably inevitable, and your dad has a prostate biopsy today because they need to rule out cancer

FUME5

Got some Dollhouse Dushku while you're at it?

EDIT

Haha, sorry Trabski.

*goes back to trying to get the lighting just right*

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
yo vaz talk to me about bloodstained.

it looks hot but I'm worried that it's overly anime

The game plays exactly like Igavanias. There is dash cancelling, the jump while some see it as floaty is just like Symphony of The Night where you feel in control of how far you jump and where you land. The anime stuff you see from it is mostly Miriam's face and the boss design from the demo but other than that the game has the right atmosphere and it plays like a bliss. The levels of anime so far are not huge if you ask me.

<3
It was for a music video for a band. I'll link it once they release it :D

Hey, you get to join me in the prestigious group of FakeGAF people who are in music videos! I believe it's just us right now

EDIT:

When you call home and find out your grandma is failing fast, a parental divorce is probably inevitable, and your dad has a prostate biopsy today because they need to rule out cancer

:( *hug*

FloatOn

The game plays exactly like Igavanias. There is dash cancelling, the jump while some see it as floaty is just like Symphony of The Night where you feel in control of how far you jump and where you land. The anime stuff you see from it is mostly Miriam's face and the boss design from the demo but other than that the game has the right atmosphere and it plays like a bliss. The levels of anime so far are not huge if you ask me.

beautful

thanks <3

"It's probably nothing, I didn't want to worry you."

Well gee, thanks for the concern. It's not like he's my father or anything, who'd wanna know what's going on back home anyway?

Xiao Hu

My grandma is also getting more senile with every month but it's nothing compared to what your family is going through with your granny. Sorry to hear that...

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I can't imagine their perspective, but having a family member ask questions about their own life is a surreal kind of upsetting.

Sitting with them and getting them to tell me what they see can be quite an eye opener. Its fascinating and devastating at the same time. One time I had a very aggressive resident who was trying to beat me up coz he was upset about something but couldn't explain himself. I asked him to write me a letter to give to the boss.
He wholeheartedly believed he'd written a perfectly normal letter.

Jobbs

Banned
Sitting with them and getting them to tell me what they see can be quite an eye opener. Its fascinating and devastating at the same time. One time I had a very aggressive resident who was trying to beat me up coz he was upset about something but couldn't explain himself. I asked him to write me a letter to give to the boss.

He wholeheartedly believed he'd written a perfectly normal letter.

Jesus. This is horror movie stuff.

Not to be unsympathetic to that patient, but I couldn't hang in that environment. (Not that I could necessarily hang in any environment; You should hear the eyeball story I heard from my ex.. or maybe you shouldn't)

getting older really sucks sometimes. like I said, always here fo you Em! <3

______

I stopped replying to Tindermatt and he suddenly dropped me a message asking if he was more attractive if he told me his last name was Kirby.
is he?
idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom