• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Jesus. This is horror movie stuff.

Not to be unsympathetic to that patient, but I couldn't hang in that environment. (Not that I could necessarily hang in any environment; You should hear the eyeball story I heard from my ex.. or maybe you shouldn't)

I'm interested. Maybe PM it.

But yeah he died a few months ago and I was so relieved. I'd go home wanting to drink a bottle of something (more than normal) when I looked after him. I'd have to regularly drug him so he wouldnt assault us :(

Jobbs

Banned
my day ahead

9_computer-programmer.jpg

GF20150%2B617Q%2B018.gif

Xiao Hu

Oh fuck, now I remember how terrible I felt when I had to clam down the demented husband of my sister's former violin teacher. He was hiding in their bed room because he thought I was one of the daycare staff (I usually accompanied my sister to her lessons because the area we live in is not safe), he also somehow managed to cut his hands bloody with some tool. So first thing to do was to convince that man who barely remembered his wife that a this man coming into his home is no threat to him. At some point he jumped out of the balcony (thank god it was the 1st floor) and ran away...

Chuckie

yeah you're right. not like I was serious either.
I still like to do this as a....compatibility test. something that is stuck in me since childhood.

Lol I used to do this as a young person. Adding my last name to a girls name.

Irony being when I finally did get married, my wife doesn't use my name.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm interested. Maybe PM it.

But yeah he died a few months ago and I was so relieved. I'd go home wanting to drink a bottle of something (more than normal) when I looked after him. I'd have to regularly drug him so he wouldnt assault us :(

I'd flub the details I'm sure but one time she had to (seriously probably don't read this)
help a doctor retrieve the eyeball (cornea? I guess?) out of a deceased child and it wasn't easy and was quite messy given the nature of the injury

marrec

Banned
OMG my brother just gave me the "why not make your own game instead of telling other people how to make a game" argument

Brother pls

My last name is okay. White. Goes with anything so hopefully my future wife won't mind taking it.
My name works almost too well with that surname. For that sake, I'm glad I'm not a White.

Also that eyeball story is terrifying. Why would you ever need that?

I have yet to find a last name as cool as mine sooooo
Same. I've already talked to my boyfriend about it, there's no way I'm taking his last name over mine.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'd flub the details I'm sure but one time she had to (seriously probably don't read this)
help a doctor retrieve the eyeball (cornea? I guess?) out of a deceased child and it wasn't easy and was quite messy given the nature of the injury
Nice
My last name is boring af but idec

Just wish my first name had been Odin :(

I miss your name being Odin on facebook :( used to make me laugh

FloatOn

I would be okay with taking my wife's last name if I ever get married again but I think my parents would lose their shit.

I'm also pretty fond of my last name because getting called Mr. Wright never gets old

Jobbs

Banned
Do chicks actually dig scars

In my experience, yes. I have some good ones.

My name works almost too well with that surname. For that sake, I'm glad I'm not a White.

Also that eyeball story is terrifying. Why would you ever need that?

Same. I've already talked to my boyfriend about it, there's no way I'm taking his last name over mine.

I think it's a donor thing and when someone dies you want to get those things asap.

Again, I may have flubbed the specifics, but I know there was
scooping
. I remember that word.

She had a near breakdown afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom